ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SPOUSE of BRITISH Partner

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hassansaad
Newly Registered
Pakistan

SPOUSE of BRITISH Partner

Post by hassansaad » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:33 pm

Hello Everyone,

I got my ILR in August 2019 this year on 5years spouse route.

My Partner got his citizenship by naturalization just last week( He was on ILR before that).

Now being his spouse can I apply for naturalization straightaway if I fulfil all other requirements (absence days).

Or do I need to wait for 12 months on ILR.

2nd question is that I haven't worked enough as my spouse was taking care of everything throughout so is there a tax requirement to meet in order to become british?

Many Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: SPOUSE of BRITISH Partner

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:14 pm

Why have you registered a second username to post when you already have one which was logged in with 2 days ago?? This is not permitted on the forum.

member/Saadmlk/

announcements/multiple-member-id-s-t11811.html
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: SPOUSE of BRITISH Partner

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:15 pm

You also asked the same question under the other username in August and received a response.

british-citizenship/my-spouse-recently- ... l#p1817475
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.