ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child born in uk,Travelled to india with india passport, Parents got ILR, Can i apply MN1 from India?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ratesting
Newly Registered
India

Child born in uk,Travelled to india with india passport, Parents got ILR, Can i apply MN1 from India?

Post by ratesting » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:45 pm

Hi Gurus,

I always being grateful for this group for giving exceptional help !

My enquiry is, My son was born in UK and he is 5 years old now.

Travelled to India on emergency with Indian passport without any current uk visa.

He never obtained any UK visa since he is born in UK.

I have been granted my ILR recently. I would like to register my son for UK Citizenship from India. Will that be possible ? if, can i please ask for link to fill form in online ?

What documents i have to provide for him ? do I have to provide his original Indian passport or photo copy will be enough?

Will be very grateful if i get some suggestions from Gurus.

Thank you
Regards

RT

vinny

Re: Child born in uk,Travelled to india with india passport, Parents got ILR, Can i apply MN1 from India?

Post by vinny » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:23 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

ratesting
Newly Registered
India

Re: Child born in uk,Travelled to india with india passport, Parents got ILR, Can i apply MN1 from India?

Post by ratesting » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:45 pm

Thank you vinny,

if you don't mind can you please share the link fo form and also documents checklist ?

Thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:39 am

Click on the register link, etc.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.