ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRITISH CITIZENSHIP APPROVED

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

xeroxabcshaikh

BRITISH CITIZENSHIP APPROVED

Post by xeroxabcshaikh » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:26 pm

HI ALL...

My nationality has been approved on 6th December 2019 and my citizenship ceremony has been booked on 19th December 2019 my question is that my wife is expected and doctor give us a date of new born baby in my home country on or around 25th December 2019. so my new baby is entitle to get child registration or I have to wait for British passport I am quiet confused.

Amber
Mood:

Re: BRITISH CITIZENSHIP APPROVED

Post by Amber » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:45 am

If your child is Born abroad after you attend the citizenship ceremony, the child is British by descent and doesn’t need to register. If the child is born after you are British, registration would be required once child is in the UK and the other parent is settled.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.