ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BC application appointment still active..

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kalven

BC application appointment still active..

Post by kalven » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:42 am

Hi

I had my appointmnet for SOPRA STERIA on 27th March which was cancelled due to COVID-19. I resceduled it to 15th April. Now the SOPRA page says UKVCAS will be closed. However my appointment is still availble o. May I know what should I do now? Carry on with the appointment and go to SOPRA STERIA on 15th April 2020?

Please advise

Many Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: BC application appointment still active..

Post by zimba » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:22 am

kalven wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:42 am
Hi

I had my appointmnet for SOPRA STERIA on 27th March which was cancelled due to COVID-19. I resceduled it to 15th April. Now the SOPRA page says UKVCAS will be closed. However my appointment is still availble o. May I know what should I do now? Carry on with the appointment and go to SOPRA STERIA on 15th April 2020?

Please advise

Many Thanks
UKVCAS is currently CLOSED ! We cannot repeat the same thing every hour because you do not bother to properly read the UKVCAS official announcement that explains things to you in plain English :?
If you already have an existing appointment, you do not have to do anything. UKVCAS will automatically reschedule your appointment. Initially appointments will be rescheduled for 6 weeks ahead of your original appointment. Please monitor your UKVCAS account to find out when your new appointment has been scheduled for.
https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/flash-message- ... sageId=950

british-citizenship/biometrics-appointm ... l#p1892269
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice