ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation & Invalid application query need a help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sam842
Newly Registered

Naturalisation & Invalid application query need a help

Post by sam842 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:16 am

Hi I am due to apply for naturalisation in end of August . I am a bit concern about invalid application before going for naturalisation application . My psw leave was expired on 13-2-14. I applied for Tier 1 ent on 12 -2-14 with my dependent . There was two application in one envelope ( mine and my mrs ). I have entered two different credit card details On both forms . But I think caseworker did not bother to check my Mrs form card details . He just tried to take both payment from my form my card details ( I am a main applicant ) . Instead of single payment from each card Around 900 something was . He tried 1800 something from one card That was declined. I have invalid application returned after 10 days because of payment issues . I enquired my bank as they told me merchant tried 1800 something amount. I got written proof of this tried payment as well from the bank . However with the advised of solicitor instead of arguing with home office, I have applied the application again within 4 to 5 days with bank draft payment, I got the approval on 22 March 2014 . My question is should i worry about rejection of naturalisation after this incident . ? As I was out of valid leave for 13 to 15 days . Thanks

sam842
Newly Registered

Re: Naturalisation & Invalid application query need a help

Post by sam842 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:34 am

Hi can someone help with my question ? Will be gratefull thanks