ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British citizenship good character

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

janos870
Newly Registered
Mood:
Scotland

British citizenship good character

Post by janos870 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:14 pm

Hi everyone,
I decided to apply for the Citizenship and i already passed the life in the Uk test few weeks ago, but still got one thing which is concerns me very much.. i have living in Scotland 10 years now never had a problem with a police until january and i have been received a warning which is says there is no finding guilt or conviction but they keep it in their own record for 12months. So my question is how much chance i have being my application gonna get rejected because of this warning happened ? Should i wait till goes off ? I will appreciate any help.
Thanks

Fbiboy2002
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: British citizenship good character

Post by Fbiboy2002 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:25 pm

It shouldn’t effect your application but you have to mention it in your application write covering letter

janos870
Newly Registered
Mood:
Scotland

Post by janos870 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:17 pm

Thank you :) So do you think just go ahead with the application or should i also look after a person who know the law properly beacuse i dont really want to lose over a thousand pound..

Fbiboy2002
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Fbiboy2002 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:34 am

Yes I’m sure but you will have to declare it .
But you can wait for different ops opinions or CR001 as They got more experience

janos870
Newly Registered
Mood:
Scotland

Post by janos870 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:08 pm

I started my online application and i will put in there with a cover note, do you is enough to tell there was no conviction against me or write down the whole story behind it?