ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation Application via 10 years long residency

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:

Naturalisation Application via 10 years long residency

Post by hina_pirzada » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:40 am

Dear Members

I was granted ILR last year in October. I am due to file citizenship application in October. My question it is mandatory to proof 10 years work history?? OR passports are sufficient to proof continious residence.

Pls reply at your own conveneince.

Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Naturalisation Application via 10 years long residency

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:49 am

hina_pirzada wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:40 am
Dear Members

I was granted ILR last year in October. I am due to file citizenship application in October. My question it is mandatory to proof 10 years work history?? OR passports are sufficient to proof continious residence.

Pls reply at your own conveneince.

Thanks
You only need to prove 5 years proof of residency (3 years if married to a British Citizen). Your non-EEA passport will be enough.

You have to list ALL employment in UK for the last 10 years.

Employed/unemployed does not matter for naturalisation.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.