ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Certificate of Abode

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Certificate of Abode

Post by Evicra » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:53 am

For some reason my ip and id shows blacklisted when I try to login from paksitan.
I tried to make new id still same.i asked my brother to login from my id in uk and post this.please if admin can solve this issue.

Q
I wanted to apply for British passport for my newborn baby from Pakistan. But i have checked with visa centre. It takes from 3 to 6 months to get passport. I was told to apply for certificate of entitlement right to abode.
I (father) am naturalise british. My question is can i apply for certificate of entitlement right of abode from pakistan?for my son who is just 18 days old. Which only take 5 working days to get. Or what other options i have to get him to uk.
If answer is yes do anyone have checklist what do i need to provide?
You answer will be highly appreciated thank you .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Certificate of Abode

Post by CR001 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:56 am

Yes. Child needs a Pakistani passport for this application.

https://www.gov.uk/right-of-abode/apply ... ntitlement
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.