ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Missing letter for life in the uk test

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Emiliya
Newly Registered
Russia

Missing letter for life in the uk test

Post by Emiliya » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:05 pm

Hi. Im about to apply for british citizenship, i passed life in the UK test back in 2008 but cannot find the letter confirming the test. I have the date and place, time when i passed it. Will Home Office have this on their records? Surely i do t have to pasd the test again, please help.

secret.simon

Re: Missing letter for life in the uk test

Post by secret.simon » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:10 pm

If you have acquired ILR and had submitted the LITUK letter at the time, it is likely that they retained the LITUK letter at that time and that it is on their record. But wait for others to advise further.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Missing letter for life in the uk test

Post by bruteforce » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:21 pm

The new online naturalisation form only asks for unique reference number, you don't even have to upload copy of test certificate.