ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appointment with Sopra Steria UKVCAS

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jack199
Member of Standing

Appointment with Sopra Steria UKVCAS

Post by jack199 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:32 pm

Hello guys

hope you all are ok and good health - I’m after some little advice here I’m applying for my wife Naturalisation via the online form which has been done and system has redirected us to Sopra Steria UKVCAS website to book appointments but there are no appointments available in the whole of UK. Do you know why could that be? Any advice would be mostly appreciated.

My wife recently got ILR with a new BRP and all the relevant documents etc.

I’m worried that no appointment is coming up via their website and I don’t want to lose money I already paid for my wife Naturalisation application. Does anyone know what should I do?

Kind Regards
Jack

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Appointment with Sopra Steria UKVCAS

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:41 pm

Please follow and ask your similar questions here:

british-citizenship/biometrics-appointm ... 99581.html
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:30 pm

?Sopra centres will be closed from 24th and should re-open 29th December. Keep checking for appointments, your application will not be refused if there are no appointments available.

arjay

Post by arjay » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:12 pm

jack199 wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:32 pm
Hello guys

hope you all are ok and good health - I’m after some little advice here I’m applying for my wife Naturalisation via the online form which has been done and system has redirected us to Sopra Steria UKVCAS website to book appointments but there are no appointments available in the whole of UK. Do you know why could that be? Any advice would be mostly appreciated.

My wife recently got ILR with a new BRP and all the relevant documents etc.

I’m worried that no appointment is coming up via their website and I don’t want to lose money I already paid for my wife Naturalisation application. Does anyone know what should I do?

Kind Regards
Jack
Try just after 00.10 am each night, when another day's appointments have been released into the system.

Alena004
Newly Registered
Mood:
Czech Republic

Post by Alena004 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:00 pm

Do we have to book an appointment or do we wait till they invite us to book appointment?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:09 pm

Alena004 wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:00 pm
Do we have to book an appointment or do we wait till they invite us to book appointment?
1. Please keep your questions in your own topic rather than tagging onto other members threads.

2. You have to book an appointment after submitting online. You should be directed to the website to book. You will not get "invited" to book.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Alena004
Newly Registered
Mood:
Czech Republic

Post by Alena004 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:21 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:09 pm
Alena004 wrote:
1. Please keep your questions in your own topic rather than tagging onto other members threads.

2. You have to book an appointment after submitting online. You should be directed to the website to book. You will not get "invited" to book.
Thank you for your reply. I thought you can do the Biometrics even after being granted Citizenship? Sorry I have been looking for some topics where the whole process of application is expained but I didnt find it.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:25 pm

Alena004 wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:21 pm
CR001 wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:09 pm
Alena004 wrote:

Thank you for your reply. I thought you can do the Biometrics even after being granted Citizenship? Sorry I have been looking for some topics where the whole process of application is expained but I didnt find it.
No, you need to do biomterics BEFORE your application even starts being processed and considered.

Please continue your questions in your own topic you already have, link below.

british-citizenship/british-citizenship ... l#p1960056
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.