ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalization Application & Issue with Work History

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:

Naturalization Application & Issue with Work History

Post by hina_pirzada » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:56 pm

Dear members,

I am asking this question on behalf of one of my friend's application issues.

She is granted ILR (on the basis of 10 years) in May 2019 and she is now due to applying for Naturalisation application.

The issue she is facing is she was granted Ent Leave on 30 June 2014 and she received the confirmation from her solicitor on the 5th of July 2014.

Before Ent Leave she was on PSW and she was employed. Once she received the Ent Leave so she normally requires leaving the job but she didn’t due to some of her family circumstances.

She continues to work until the 10th of October 2014 means she normally worked over 2 and a half months extra.

She is now confused and stresses about her application because in the form they are asking for 10 years of employment history.

This is only the barrier in her application. She was employed and all her income on record.

Could anyone experience the same issue or UKVI take this matter into account to refuse her application?

Please guide what she can do?

Many thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Naturalization Application & Issue with Work History

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:05 pm

She clearly breached her visa conditions for 3 months and this maybe flagged but same issue OP had and was successful:

british-citizenship/help-needed-for-bri ... 07258.html
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.