ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Forgot to disclose bus lane and school absence penalty in naturalisation form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

binnie28
Newly Registered
India

Forgot to disclose bus lane and school absence penalty in naturalisation form

Post by binnie28 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:29 am

Hi
I forgot to disclose bus lane and school absence of my son penalty which I have settled before their due date.
I was in a perception that these should not be required as these are not criminal penalties.
I have submitted my documents and biometric and waiting for decision since 8 months.
Today when I have searched about disclosing about these penalty I realised I should have disclosed.
I need some suggestions that what should I do?
Should I withdraw my application and resubmit new one or should I send any letter to UKVI that I forgot to mention about that?
My good character check is not completed yet as informed by UKVI.
Many thanks

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Forgot to disclose bus lane and school absence penalty in naturalisation form

Post by bruteforce » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:59 pm

No harm done. Not declaring fixed penalties won't have any negative effect on the outcome.

binnie28
Newly Registered
India

Re: Forgot to disclose bus lane and school absence penalty in naturalisation form

Post by binnie28 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:18 pm

Thanks but I am afraid it will count as dishonesty.
Don’t know what should I do now.

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:44 pm

It won’t. You’re over thinking.

binnie28
Newly Registered
India

Post by binnie28 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:49 pm

Thanks