ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation application question - Freelance/self-employment during Tier 5, prior to Tier 2 VISA

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hsnnh
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Naturalisation application question - Freelance/self-employment during Tier 5, prior to Tier 2 VISA

Post by hsnnh » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:45 pm

Hi all, I am filing my Naturalisation application after I have got my ILR for over a year now.

The naturalisation application form requires me to give information about my employment for up to 10 years.

I have a Tier 5 VISA before I have got my Tier 2 VISA with my current employer. During the Tier 5 period between 2012 and 2014, I have been doing freelances and was filing self-assessment tax returns.

So, for the naturalisation application form, should I put down all of my freelance employers, or put in as self-employed for the whole period until I have got my Tier 2 VISA? Thanks very much in advance!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Naturalisation application question - Freelance/self-employment during Tier 5, prior to Tier 2 VISA

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:05 am

Self employed
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.