ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help to understand this email

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Fridrik8888
Newly Registered

Please help to understand this email

Post by Fridrik8888 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:22 pm

According to our system the documents are in progress and you will be contacted in due course. Please do not contact your Local Authority until you have received your invitation as they will not have your certificate to conduct your ceremony before this.

I fully appreciate that you, attending your citizenship ceremony is the final part of the process and please be assured that we aim to resolve this situation as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience

Casa

Re: Please help to understand this email

Post by Casa » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:48 pm

Fridrik8888 wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:22 pm
According to our system the documents are in progress and you will be contacted in due course. Please do not contact your Local Authority until you have received your invitation as they will not have your certificate to conduct your ceremony before this.

I fully appreciate that you, attending your citizenship ceremony is the final part of the process and please be assured that we aim to resolve this situation as quickly as possible.

Which part of the above isn't clear? :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Echinol
Mood:

Post by Echinol » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:10 pm

Fridrik8888 wrote:

Hello Fridrik8888,

My understanding it’s decided but your certificate not printed and sent to local council so they just asked you not to contact local council and wait for the invitation letter.

Happy for you! I hope you’ll hear something more clear soon.

Hkg1222
Newly Registered

Post by Hkg1222 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:44 pm

Fridrik8888 wrote:

Hi - did you send any queries to ask for an update and if so which email did you send to? Or did they just initiate an email?

My interpretation is also that they are now progressing the certificate

Mrsdoc
inactive

Post by Mrsdoc » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:39 pm

Fridrik8888 wrote:

Have you received this response today ? I saw your earlier post on the “naturalisation “timeline with the dates similar to mine (February) ,so it’s kinda encouraging to see some posts relating to February application getting some sort of an update.
Seems like you’re almost there….

Fridrik8888
Newly Registered

Post by Fridrik8888 » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:51 am

Thank you