ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

First passport identity confirmation issues.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

cruze24
Mood:

First passport identity confirmation issues.

Post by cruze24 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:41 am

Hello moderator please been having issues with my first adult passport application as it’s have been refused twice for people to identify me and I used two proffersional already one working for Networkrail which was refused and the second person is a team
Leader for a care home and refused as well . Can k know what am doing wrong please . Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: First passport identity confirmation issues.

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:40 am

Your passport referees has to be a professional listed in the HMPO list and they must be British.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: First passport identity confirmation issues.

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:27 pm

cruze24 wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:41 am
Hello moderator please been having issues with my first adult passport application as it’s have been refused twice for people to identify me and I used two proffersional already one working for Networkrail which was refused and the second person is a team
Leader for a care home and refused as well . Can k know what am doing wrong please . Thanks
See list below

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... d-guidance