ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how to make appointment with NCS in Scotland

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ninauk
Newly Registered

how to make appointment with NCS in Scotland

Post by ninauk » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:35 pm

Dear everybody who could have potential help:

I have download the weblink for NCS contact details in Scotland from home office website before Christmas,Then I sent E-mail to them to ask how to make appointment with them. After two days, they sent me a appointment booking form to let me fill and send it back to them.

we fill this appointment booking form and send them back by E-mail on 1st of january-that is the way they wrote in their e-mail.

But so far I didn't get their any response, I resend appointment booking forms in two times, still no any response.

I try to phone them many times , always voice message. In the voice message, they said they will response you in two working days. But I never get response .

I phoned them sometimes in the morning at 9 Am , sometimes afternoon, but just never can hear anybody speak ,only the telephone speaks .

I wish to do this ASAP, but feel so much disappointment for their service.

Please see the link below for NCS in scotland.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/briti ... _scotland/

CAn anybody give me some good suggestions for book appointment with NCS ? I deeply appreciate for potential assistance.

vito0514

Post by vito0514 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:41 am

Last edited by vito0514 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

ninauk
Newly Registered

Post by ninauk » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:55 pm

ni any progress yet. maybe I thought I fill in I will have busienss trip in 8 weeks time, but I do require them to make faster appointment which I would like to pay additional money, Now I back from this business trip, I refill the form without any overseas trip in 8 weeks time, then I will see whether they will response to me.

I phoned them so many times, never can reach them,I left voice message there, the phone said they will response me in two working days, but actually they never .What poor servie they are!!

I don't know how your guy can reach them?

people said any local council can make appointment ,is it true?

I foudn their address from home office website, it is offical web ,but why I can't get through.

Thanks for potential help!

Sten

Post by Sten » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:43 pm

Not any council, only those which are OSIC accredited, there is a list on the UKBA website, otherwise they would simple put "any council" there ?

Try maybe Newcastle or North Tyneside ? Should be a couple of hours away from Scotland ...

I did not know that it could be so complicated, I just dialed the nearest office and 5 min later had an appointment.
Good luck !