ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Section 2.3 pg 9 Form AN

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

maz123
Newly Registered

Section 2.3 pg 9 Form AN

Post by maz123 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:27 am

I am applying for naturalisation via marriage(religious and civil ceremony) to british citizen,have a daughter who is born BC.

Do I have to fill section 2.3 on Pg 9.I am confused by the question there.Here it is.

2.3 If you are not married or in a civil partnership to a British citizen tell us in which country you intend to have your
principal home if you are naturalised.

Does this apply to me or not?

beeba

Re: Section 2.3 pg 9 Form AN

Post by beeba » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:22 pm

maz123 wrote:I am applying for naturalisation via marriage(religious and civil ceremony) to british citizen,have a daughter who is born BC.

Do I have to fill section 2.3 on Pg 9.I am confused by the question there.Here it is.

2.3 If you are not married or in a civil partnership to a British citizen tell us in which country you intend to have your
principal home if you are naturalised.

Does this apply to me or not?
If you have intentions to saty in the UK after being naturalised then you can just put in the section "The United Kingdom".

maz123
Newly Registered

Post by maz123 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:27 pm

Thanks beeba