ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ncs info

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rani1874

ncs info

Post by rani1874 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:56 am

hello every one
just have been today to ncs to book date for the service check and send and the guy there asked a pout my driving licence and if i have any fixed pelanty ,ii have one fixed pelanty but not given in the court taht was 9/2009 .
he said i must mention it in the form but some one been advice me not to mention it here in this site

1) do you think i must mention it this pelanty or note in the form
2) the guy in ncs said to me that i must have my wife passport and he refused to accepet her ID card .
is it must be her passport? (my wife is on holiday for alomst 4 weeks )
thank you very much and looking to your advice

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:46 am

The form AN and Guide and Booklet AN explains the documents required.

regards

cobra

Post by cobra » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:34 pm

I am sorry to say so, I dont think these peolple are well train to deal with our applications. they should atleast give them some basic training with such thing like what kind documents require for british spouse, refugee, EU Citizen when applying for Brtish citizenship.

rani1874

ncs info

Post by rani1874 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:05 pm

okay thanks for that i will send her id card
what about fixed pelanty d county court judjment
do i have to mention them in the form
i have had fixed penalty on spot for driving with out insurance this happend by mistake dirct dibet cancel when i was on hoilday i never been to the court any way just paied the fine before 21 days and i had ccjs for crdit card .
do you think i should mention theanm or not ?
thank you

rani1874

Post by rani1874 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:35 pm

hello again
i have just checked my file on checkmyfile.com and it5 said all clear county court judjment ,thats mean there is nothing recorded on my name !!
now the only thing im counfused is the fixed penalty do i have to mention it or not this happend back to 9/209 and it was for driving with out unserance this happend by mistake from the bank ,i went on holiday and dirct dibet been cancel ........ any one have this experince or heard about samthing on fixed penalty storys please share them with us .
and if i mention it do you think is goingt to affect my application for bc
thank you

ukpl

Post by ukpl » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:19 pm

Checkmyfile is waste of your money.
They are not CRA neither official CCJ register.
Spend £2 to get proper statutory credit report from Experian or Equifax (or sign-up and use their 30 days free access).
Or use TrustOnline where for £8 you can access the OFFICIAL court judgment registers.