ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BC processing time

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

elliass
BANNED

BC processing time

Post by elliass » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:48 pm

Hi all,

I noticed some applications in this discussion board that their applications take more time than others.
Is there any link between the critiria of the application and the processing time for naturalisation?

In my case the critiria is (1 year student visa (it was a long term student visa but I switched it to spouse visa) + 2 years spouse visa + 1 month ILR); I applied via NCS... the NCS staff told me that my application is straight forward application.

Do you think that my application might take more than 1 month?

Thanks for help

Jambo
Respected Guru

Re: BC processing time

Post by Jambo » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:30 pm

elliass wrote: Is there any link between the critiria of the application and the processing time for naturalisation?
No.
Do you think that my application might take more than 1 month?
Yes. I don't think any application is processed so quickly.

elliass
BANNED

Post by elliass » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:08 pm

thank you very much

vegeta_2009

Post by vegeta_2009 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:25 pm

elliass wrote:thank you very much
mine has taken more than 3 months already, i also thought my application was straight forward.

mind you i am probably the exception here, most people get it approved within two months