ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PCN for Yellow Box Junction

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aceg135
Newly Registered

PCN for Yellow Box Junction

Post by aceg135 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:04 am

Have a NCS appointment on Thursday and a PCN from the council comes through the post on the weekend. This is for an alleged contravention of the Yellow Box Junction rules.
I have searched the forum and understand that PCNs are not to be reported on the application form. My doubts are as follows:

1. Do PCNs for Yellow Box Junction have to be reported? I assume that any PCN is not required to be reported, but would like to confirm.
2. I intend to appeal this PCN, would that make any difference to point 1 above?

Would appreciate your guidance, as the application is just 3 days away.

Many Thanks.

Smallfamily

Re: PCN for Yellow Box Junction

Post by Smallfamily » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:23 pm

No you don't have to mention it even if u apeal...u will be fine. Good Luck :wink:

aceg135
Newly Registered

Re: PCN for Yellow Box Junction

Post by aceg135 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:35 am

Smallfamily wrote:No you don't have to mention it even if u apeal...u will be fine. Good Luck :wink:
Great, thanks. Looking forward to the NCS appointment now.