ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

family name spelt wrongly inmy life in the uk pass letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mobarak
Newly Registered

family name spelt wrongly inmy life in the uk pass letter

Post by mobarak » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:47 am

:(

Good morning all,

I will be grateful if anyone answer my question about spelling mistake in my life in the uk pass certificate?

Recently i passed my life in the uk test but unfortunatelly my family name whis is (abdalla)in my passport spelt wrongly as(abdulla)in my pass letter,then my test centre gived my letter explaining the spelling mistake and the wrote the correct name and they stamped this letter with the life in the uk pass stamp and they ask me to show it with my pass letetr in the day of my appointement for leve to remaine but honestely i am still worry that my application will refused because of this spelling mistake?and i dont know what do do?shall i have to retake the test againe?or its ok and will be no problem? i realy dont know what to do?

Can anybody advise please???????????????????????

Thanks

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:59 am

If they gave you a letter explaining the mistake, then you will be fine.

lukt
- thin ice -

Post by lukt » Tue May 08, 2012 4:40 am

How did you get on ?
Was the mistake yours when booking or was it by the test centre admin ?

This is rather serious, so might have to retake the test :(