ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Premium Croydon Query - Child Dependant

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gaurav007
Newly Registered

ILR Premium Croydon Query - Child Dependant

Post by gaurav007 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:33 pm

Dear all,

I'm applying for ILR in Croydon from Tier 1 route using Set (O). I've registered for the appointment successfully on 29th Aug with my two dependants (wife and kid).

My question is :

As the UKBA website suggest that no Biometric will be taken for any child less than 6 year old, Is it important to take the child to the Croydon centre? If yes, what is the purpose of bringing the child along?

If any of you had any experience of taking your toddler around Croydon office recently, kindly share some tips/advice etc.

Thanks in advance!

tier1Reading

Post by tier1Reading » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:38 pm

No biometric for child, but photo will be taken and brp card will be issued for Child dependent also.

gaurav007
Newly Registered

Post by gaurav007 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:40 pm

So it is mandatory to take the kid along with us.

Thanks for the reply!

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:36 pm

If your child was born in the UK then it will be a totally different scenario - just in case

gaurav007
Newly Registered

Post by gaurav007 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:48 pm

My child was born in UK but as I've travel to do with my family, I'm not going for the child passport directly. Is there anything apart from this I'm missing?