ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

marriage broke dowen after 15 month in the uk

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mobarak
Newly Registered

marriage broke dowen after 15 month in the uk

Post by mobarak » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:16 am

hi all i am in entry clearence spouse visa but now we not iving together and we dont have childrens i been here for 15 month and i think my will call the homeoffice to cancelle my visa and i want to know afetr that shall i wil have to leave or there any chance for me to stay here as i have a permenent job and my life is here now?

thanks

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Re: marriage broke dowen after 15 month in the uk

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:32 am

mobarak wrote:hi all i am in entry clearence spouse visa but now we not iving together and we dont have childrens i been here for 15 month and i think my will call the homeoffice to cancelle my visa and i want to know afetr that shall i wil have to leave (probably) or there any chance for me to stay here as i have a permenent job and my life is here now (the law/rules/guidelines decides whether you have a life here now with 15 months of living here, not this forum)?

thanks
Your chances look very bleak.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.