ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

bank statement of ILR for spouse

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

silentray

bank statement of ILR for spouse

Post by silentray » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:13 am

Hi

I am going to apply ILR for my wife. One question I have is about bank statement.

I have my bank statements delivered to my old address and the residents there didn't keep them.

I tried to apply duplicate statement but the bank is unable to give the original statement (colored title paper). The closest they gave me is the photocopied statement in black and white.

I am wondering if UKBA accept bank stamped black and white statement as the proof of fund?

Many thanks

Regards

diggingdeep

Post by diggingdeep » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:32 am

You should be fine, if you are still worry about it explain the situation to them and why you can't provide them with originals and if they have any doubt of course should call to confirm. You haven't got any other options in any case.

vivekmarwah

Post by vivekmarwah » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:27 pm

I believe duplicate bank statement with bank stamp and signature are valid evidence.