ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success at belfast PEO 01/11

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mrneo

Post by mrneo » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:42 pm

thank you everyone for your kind and fast responses to me whenever i needed it.
I am not going to write specifically about process. it is same in every PEO except payment. my appointment was at 11.05 and i was the 6th person today to be applied. as you can imagine it is very quite atmosphere. doesn't look like a UKBA centre at all. Total 7 counters

1 - payment counter
2 - 6 are interview counters
7- 10 bio metric counters

1) reached 30 mins early and went through security check. they will take your mobiles and other stuffs which needs to be in locker.

2) called my name at counter. They will take your application form and will ask you to get back to seat. after 10-20 mins one CW called me to counter 3 and ask me to give all documents.
i gave my all originals including passports, payslips,bank stmts, letter from employer, P60s and LIUK certificates + my wifes co habitaiton docs. She never asked me anything particular as i gave her my all documents which i shall update later as i am on my way back from ILR

3) she called me after 20 mins and gave me back almost all my originals. in meant time i could se she is checking my bank statements, calculating salary totals....then she said now i can go and pay my fee.

4) after payment waited another 20 mins to go to Bio metric and another 20 mins to get my passports back.

Very nice staff and friendly environment. i saw the list they hold and i could see there are onoly 8 -10 PEOs today. and they have PEOs only 3 days [they mentioned it on a notice.]

I would recommend this PEO if you nothing to worry about your documents.

Statistics in a notice.
Average ILR Family time taken last month is 1 Hr 55 mins . For ILR single 1.25 Hr and everything else is near to that. They did 98% applications within 24 Hours.

If you missing any documents they will give you chance to bring it back on same day OR they will give you a nearest slot in belfast .......{BEFORE TAKING PAYMENT}.....thats the part i liked most.
I spoke to another family they came to do ILR from Tier 2. Their employment letter mentioned hourly rate of their work and they want another one. But they gave them ILR but they have to bring it back the letter stating annual salary within 3 working days. They will send their docs to mainland only after that. If it is in croydon, they will definitly change it to postal. Anyways, i will give a detailed summary as soon as i hit london.

onabanjo

Post by onabanjo » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:37 pm

Congratulations
Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:53 pm

Congratulations tejomon.