ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Approved - Liverpool PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shaekhs
Newly Registered

ILR Approved - Liverpool PEO

Post by shaekhs » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:06 pm

Hi All,

Had my ILR approved today. My case:

Initial HSMP(2 yrs) and then Tier 1 General(3 Yrs). I entered UK about 45 days after my first stamping date. I had completed 4 Yrs 9 Month and 23 days from date of entry in UK. I had been outside UK only 2 times in last 5 years once for 15 days and another for 23 days.

I was in at 10:25 for my appointment at 11:00. Security checks for laptops mobile phones etc. My lighter was taken from me with a token to claim it back!

One can see inside the office during the security as it was all glass doors. Entered an area where I was given a token and some quick checks of my appln. Was asked to be called at counter where we can pay. Just barely entered inside and was immedietly called my number for payment at the counter. Payment approved and then another token was given to the appln now, which was used during my entire case.

Then was asked to see the case worker in about 5-10 mins. About 10 minutes at CW desk handing over documents and passport. Was asked to wait to be called for Biometrics. Waited for a bit and around 11:30 was called for Biometrics. Waited a bit again and called by Case worker at 12:10 and he said the appln is approved and the Biometrics card will be sent to home in 5-7 days.

Documents I carried:

1. Completed SET O appln
2. Employee letter stating my annual salary
3. 12 months payslip and 12 months Bank statements along with table of earnings
4. LUK certificates
5. Passport
Those are the documents that the CW was after. Not so much after the Employee letter. I had a bunch of items with me additionally and also copies of them. The CW also took the copies of the above documents from me.

Documents carried but was not asked:
1. P60's.
2. Cohabitation docs - Joint account statement, Land registry title, Council Tax etc
3. Spouse's Payslips and P60's.
4. Degree Certificate
5. Boarding Pass of days outside UK.

Everyone was polite in the center. Was very pleased with the experience overall.

Thanks everyone for your help.

patt

Post by patt » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:45 pm

Congratulations and thank you very much for sharing.

pied_piper

Post by pied_piper » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:48 pm

Congratulations shaekhs :)

You must be over the moon lol. Did you have any missing/blurred stamps in your passports.

shaekhs
Newly Registered

Post by shaekhs » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:13 am

Hi Pied,

There were no missing stamps, but I printed the travel boarding cards of both my trips outside UK in case they may have some questions.

Cheers

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:43 pm

Hi pied_piper, You will be fine.

steefu
Newly Registered

Passport

Post by steefu » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:51 pm

Congrats!!!
Question?:
Did you get the passport back with the Stamping the very same day or will this be sent along with the Biometrics???

shaekhs
Newly Registered

Post by shaekhs » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:25 pm

I got the passport back same day. There was a hand written statement on the Tier 1 Visa 'Superseded by the BRP card'. I was also advised not to travel until BRP card was received (5-7 days)

man4uni

Post by man4uni » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:00 pm

Congrats shaekhs!

Glad you shared the PEO experience.