ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Approved at Sheffield PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bhossan100

ILR Approved at Sheffield PEO

Post by bhossan100 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:03 pm

Hi All
Thanks for your help in this forum. My ILR has been approved without any problem though I was expecting some tricky questions from Case Worker. Here is my details:

HSMP (Entry clearance ) issued on 24th Jan 2008
Entered UK on 5th April 2008.
Extension under Tier 1 until 17th Feb 2013.

Total absence: 27 days. No supporting documents were submitted. I only mentioned the reason for absence (business visit)

My wife had a fixed penalty of £80.00. We did not mention this on our application. Fortunately no question was asked by the Case Worker. She requested us to handover all documents to her as everything was in order in a file. So no question was asked. Our case was approved in one and half an hour. But had to wait for another hour due to some problem with the Bio-metric system. We had to resubmit Bio-metric information which was fine.

The case worker was polite, friendly and smiling. So overall experience was enjoyable.
Regards
Bhossan

stokbrig

Re: ILR Approved at Sheffield PEO

Post by stokbrig » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:21 pm

My wife had a fixed penalty of £80.00. We did not mention this on our application. Fortunately no question was asked by the Case Worker.

Congratulation.
Could you please provide further details about your wife Fixed Penalty Notice such as date , code, just on spot fine by police officer and paid or went through court, with or without points..etc
Thanks in advance

bhossan100

Post by bhossan100 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:07 pm

Hi Stockbrig
The penalty was given by Police on the spot in October 2012. We paid over the phone by our credit card. She had some argument with the staff in M&S store as my younger daughter damaged an item there and they called police on the spot. No court action as we accepted the penalty considering our ILR application in Dec 2012.

vishi69
Newly Registered

hi

Post by vishi69 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:24 pm

hi there,

congrats matey, im in the same boat as well, my appointment is on 22nd jan, i enetered uk on hsmp in feb 2008, im applying for ILR with my wife but unsure about the cohabitation doc as it as unclear on set o form, it just says i need show cohabitations docs max upto 2 yrs but ddnt say how many.

can u pls shed some light on it, how many docs did u show & wat question did case worker ask with the same

thanks
vish

stokbrig

Post by stokbrig » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:30 pm

Congratulations.
Could you please provide me with further details about your wife's FPN such as date, code, court..etc? Thanks