ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What times are the best to book PEO appointment?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ZINXYX
Newly Registered

What times are the best to book PEO appointment?

Post by ZINXYX » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:22 am

Hello,
I am due for ILR on 18th February 2013, and I want to know when the best times are for booking PEO appointment online.
What are people's experiences please?
Thanks

vikramrajpal

Post by vikramrajpal » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:43 am

Appointments could be available throughout the day so if you're lucky you'll find one but generally speaking if you login at 12 midnight and keep refreshing your browser for 1hr till 1:00am for 5 days in a row, you'll most probably get one.

guri_78

Re: What times are the best to book PEO appointment?

Post by guri_78 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:11 am

I am doing it from few days and can see appointment available everybody. Although they are not of my use as I am looking for earlier date.

Try login at 11:30PM, keep refreshing.....web crashes at lot but dont worry......best is to open another tab to check if website is up or not before proceeding on first tab....All the best...
ZINXYX wrote:Hello,
I am due for ILR on 18th February 2013, and I want to know when the best times are for booking PEO appointment online.
Thanks

ZINXYX
Newly Registered

Post by ZINXYX » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:43 pm

Many thanks, will do so starting tonight. Cheers
guri_78 wrote:I am doing it from few days and can see appointment available everybody. Although they are not of my use as I am looking for earlier date.

Try login at 11:30PM, keep refreshing.....web crashes at lot but dont worry......best is to open another tab to check if website is up or not before proceeding on first tab....All the best...
Thanks

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Post by shahid2000 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:41 pm

In my experience only new appointments are release at night which means every day there are appointments released for 1 day which lies 6 weeks in future.
If your visa expires on 18 feb then i think it is unlikely you will see any appointments of your use at midnight. I wouldn't even check at midnight in your case.

Instead try during the whole day because you are looking for appointments which were cancelled by other people. Normally the best time to look for these is between 8am-10am or 5:30pm-8pm. Also people normally cancel when they have just a few days left for the appointment so you will have a short time to prepare for it.

Hope this helps.

guri_78

Post by guri_78 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:36 pm

@ shahid2000 is right..............

I am checking it all today and found numerous cancellations on different dates in all PEO......but I didn't get what I am looking for....bad luck....

It also depends how many dependents you have.
shahid2000 wrote:In my experience only new appointments are release at night which means every day there are appointments released for 1 day which lies 6 weeks in future.
If your visa expires on 18 feb then i think it is unlikely you will see any appointments of your use at midnight. I wouldn't even check at midnight in your case.

Instead try during the whole day because you are looking for appointments which were cancelled by other people. Normally the best time to look for these is between 8am-10am or 5:30pm-8pm. Also people normally cancel when they have just a few days left for the appointment so you will have a short time to prepare for it.

Hope this helps.

Rama07

Post by Rama07 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:30 pm

Hi Guri_78

What time did you see the cancellations? I have been looking for some whole day but i couldn't even see a single slot. Do we need to logout and login again during a period of time to see them?

guri_78

Post by guri_78 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:35 pm

@Rama07............most of the time....even 10-15 mins ago, I saw one for Liverpool for 21st Jan....THere were lots for Croyden from 14-17th Jan this afternoon.....I think lots of cancellation happening today....never seen such much in a day.......You just need to hit F5 all the time...

Mind you, I am looking with one dependent. I don't know how many dependents you are keying in....
Rama07 wrote:Hi Guri_78

What time did you see the cancellations? I have been looking for some whole day but i couldn't even see a single slot. Do we need to logout and login again during a period of time to see them?

guri_78

Post by guri_78 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:36 pm

I never seen Cardiff and Glasgow from last more than 2 weeks but today I saw some there too....
guri_78 wrote:@Rama07............most of the time....even 10-15 mins ago, I saw one for Liverpool for 21st Jan....THere were lots for Croyden from 14-17th Jan this afternoon.....I think lots of cancellation happening today....never seen such much in a day.......You just need to hit F5 all the time...

Mind you, I am looking with one dependent. I don't know how many dependents you are keying in....
Rama07 wrote:Hi Guri_78

Rama07

Post by Rama07 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:06 am

Thanks Guri_78.

What do you mean by pressing F5 all the time, why do we need to press F5 as it is daytime and the system is not busy and is available and opens quickly. So i presume we dont have to press F5 unlike we apply the logic while searching for slots at midnight.

I already got the slot for 8th Feb and i am looking for one early than that. I just click the reschedule and reselect the required centre and click next button...and the result is no appointments avaialable.

When do you think i should press F5?

Rama07

Post by Rama07 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:07 am

Just to add even i am with only one dependant..

guri_78

Post by guri_78 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:30 pm

Either you press F5 OR go back to the search page and click next, both are same...........Its common web browser feature....F5 is refresh and it resubmits you query.....
Rama07 wrote:Thanks Guri_78.

What do you mean by pressing F5 all the time, why do we need to press F5 as it is daytime and the system is not busy and is available and opens quickly. So i presume we dont have to press F5 unlike we apply the logic while searching for slots at midnight.

I already got the slot for 8th Feb and i am looking for one early than that. I just click the reschedule and reselect the required centre and click next button...and the result is no appointments avaialable.

When do you think i should press F5?

xpscapable
Australia

Post by xpscapable » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:41 pm

Thanks
Have a look at this blog for tips finding appointment:

http://londonseye.blogspot.co.uk

I got mine at about 00:40 on the first evening trying. We were fortunate.

Rama07

Post by Rama07 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:47 pm

Could anyone see any cancellations under Tier1 for Croydon centre today yet?

guri_78

Post by guri_78 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:34 pm

I saw couple of appointments this afternoon for 18th Jan....
Rama07 wrote:Could anyone see any cancellations under Tier1 for Croydon centre today yet?

ZINXYX
Newly Registered

Post by ZINXYX » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:20 am

I was able to book an appointment last night. I wish to thank all of you for your helpful tips.
PS: My visa does not expire on 18th February, rather that is the date I am due ILR.

Cheers :D