ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP Card Delivery Missed: Urgent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pk2080
Newly Registered

BRP Card Delivery Missed: Urgent

Post by pk2080 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:47 pm

We (me & my wife) have applied on 13th feb at Solihull. Everything went well. But Yesterday, courier lady came at our door but she didnt knock the door even didnt ring the bell & we were at home only at that time. So we missed the delivery.
I had a call with DX courier for 3-4 times they are saying someone told the courier lady that we are not living at address & now they want authorization from UKBA for redelivery.

I called to UKBA, they are saying that no need to prove your identity(Address proof) to DX courier as i have already submitted the address proof.

Now DX courier is not ready to accept it they are saying that they need authorization from UKBA that I am living at this address.

Any suggestion what i supposed to do?

I have sent email to BRPDelivery yesterday but no reply yet.

Many Thanks

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:58 pm