ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My ILR (SET(M)) got approved today at the Belfast PEO.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tnk1205bp
Newly Registered

My ILR (SET(M)) got approved today at the Belfast PEO.

Post by tnk1205bp » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:16 pm

Hello All,
Thank you very much to all of you who shared their experience in this forum. It really helps.
My ILR got approved today at the Belfast PEO.

I aplayed for SET(M) single. My case was pretty simple, but anyway probably my experience will help too.

I could say that Belfast PEO is the very best in terms of customer service.
The processing time was about 1 hour and 10 mins from the enter to exit.
We (me and my husband) came to the Belfast PEO about 8:30 - as advised 30 mins before the appointment time. Lady opened the gate and let as enter. After quick security check we were told to wait. At 9:00am I was called to window 1 and lovely young lady had a look at my passport and SET(M) form and give me a number 001. After a few mins I was called to the window 4 and another young smiling lady took my folder with files and our passports. She said it will take about 15 mins to go through all papers. And after 15 mins she gave me back my folder with originals and told that everything is fine and I can go to window 1 and pay the fee. I paid 1377 by my debit card and everything seemed to be all right, so next step was a BIOMETRIC. I was waiting for a few mins in front of cabinet 7 and when another young pretty smiling lady took my fingerprints and photo. After a few mins I was called to the window 6 and another smiling lady returned our passports and confirmation letter (IRL granted).
I also was asked to take a small survey. so I was happy to give them a highest marks and have wrote some good words.

Here is the list of documents which I provided:
file 1 passports+copies 2
file 2 form SET(M) 1
file 3 Marrige Certificate+copy 1
file 4 Divorce Certificate+copy 1
Divorce Certificate translation+copy 1
file 5 "Life in UK test" Pass Notification letter +copy 1
file 6 Halifax saving book+copy 1
letter from Halifax (balance) 1
file 7 My husband Payslips+copies (last 4 months) 4
My husband P60+copies (2011 and 2012)

Cohabitation documents: 2

file 8 NationWide Statement of FlexAccount+copies (Joint Account) 4
NationWide Statement of Morgage (summary for 2012)+copy 1
file 9 Halifax Statement of Account+copy (2 for 2011 and 2 for 2012) 4
file 10 Electricity bills+copies (2011-2012) on my name 3
Electricity bills+copies on husband name 1
file 11 GP letters on my name 3
file 12 list of days absent from UK (in total 100 days) 1

Note: My passport and some documents were on my previouse Russian family name, some bank statements and bank card I used to pay were on my new family name that was not a problem at all.

Good luck to every body

Amber
Mood:

Re: My ILR (SET(M)) got approved today at the Belfast PEO.

Post by Amber » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:25 am

tnk1205bp wrote:Hello All,
Thank you very much to all of you who shared their experience in this forum. It really helps.
My ILR got approved today at the Belfast PEO.

I aplayed for SET(M) single. My case was pretty simple, but anyway probably my experience will help too.

I could say that Belfast PEO is the very best in terms of customer service.
The processing time was about 1 hour and 10 mins from the enter to exit.
We (me and my husband) came to the Belfast PEO about 8:30 - as advised 30 mins before the appointment time. Lady opened the gate and let as enter. After quick security check we were told to wait. At 9:00am I was called to window 1 and lovely young lady had a look at my passport and SET(M) form and give me a number 001. After a few mins I was called to the window 4 and another young smiling lady took my folder with files and our passports. She said it will take about 15 mins to go through all papers. And after 15 mins she gave me back my folder with originals and told that everything is fine and I can go to window 1 and pay the fee. I paid 1377 by my debit card and everything seemed to be all right, so next step was a BIOMETRIC. I was waiting for a few mins in front of Spam 7 and when another young pretty smiling lady took my fingerprints and photo. After a few mins I was called to the window 6 and another smiling lady returned our passports and confirmation letter (IRL granted).
I also was asked to take a small survey. so I was happy to give them a highest marks and have wrote some good words.

Here is the list of documents which I provided:
file 1 passports+copies 2
file 2 form SET(M) 1
file 3 Marrige Certificate+copy 1
file 4 Divorce Certificate+copy 1
Divorce Certificate translation+copy 1
file 5 "Life in UK test" Pass Notification letter +copy 1
file 6 Halifax saving book+copy 1
letter from Halifax (balance) 1
file 7 My husband Payslips+copies (last 4 months) 4
My husband P60+copies (2011 and 2012)

Cohabitation documents: 2

file 8 NationWide Statement of FlexAccount+copies (Joint Account) 4
NationWide Statement of Morgage (summary for 2012)+copy 1
file 9 Halifax Statement of Account+copy (2 for 2011 and 2 for 2012) 4
file 10 Electricity bills+copies (2011-2012) on my name 3
Electricity bills+copies on husband name 1
file 11 GP letters on my name 3
file 12 list of days absent from UK (in total 100 days) 1

Note: My passport and some documents were on my previouse Russian family name, some bank statements and bank card I used to pay were on my new family name that was not a problem at all.

Good luck to every body
Ver nice to hear, thanks for sharing,

senthilkm

Post by senthilkm » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:48 am

Congrats

saj19

Post by saj19 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:51 am

Hi. first of all congrats.

Since you have applied using SET(M), I would be very grateful if you could help me resolve this query

I would soon be applying for ILR (Im currently on Tier 1). Once I get my ILR, I would apply for my dependents (wife + 2 kids) as they are also eligible for ILR. The question is in that case would my wife fill Set(M) form?

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:37 am

saj19 wrote:Hi. first of all congrats.

Since you have applied using SET(M), I would be very grateful if you could help me resolve this query

I would soon be applying for ILR (Im currently on Tier 1). Once I get my ILR, I would apply for my dependents (wife + 2 kids) as they are also eligible for ILR. The question is in that case would my wife fill Set(M) form?
Set O form!

kvindia
Newly Registered

Post by kvindia » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:05 am

Hi tnk1205bp,
I thought only Sollihull PEO is the only PEO that first verify the application and documents and then ask us to pay the fees if everything okay. All other PEO ask to pay fees first and then verify the documents.

Can you please let me know if the Belfast PEO also have first verified your documents first and then asked to pay the fees?

tnk1205bp
Newly Registered

Belfast PEO first verify the application. then asks to pay

Post by tnk1205bp » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:14 pm

Hi vakheel

Yes that is right,
happy to confirm - they checked all my paperwork first and then I was asked to pay.

Good luck

Tata

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:33 pm

Congratulations. Organized documents in 12 files. Thank you for sharing your experience.

purplepple

Post by purplepple » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:23 am

Gagan1986, why do you say it should be SET(O) and not SET(M)? If husband already has ILR then spouse should be applying based on being married to a settled person?

I would like to clarify as I'm planning to do the same given the difficulty of getting a PEO appointment for me, husband and child.

I intend to get ILR first then apply for SET(M) for husband the day after, then SET(F) for my son.
Gagan1986 wrote:
Set O form!

kvindia
Newly Registered

Re: Belfast PEO first verify the application. then asks to p

Post by kvindia » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:44 pm

Tata,

Thanks a lot.
tnk1205bp wrote:Hi vakheel

Yes that is right,
happy to confirm - they checked all my paperwork first and then I was asked to pay.

Good luck

Tata