ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant visa problem

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

cprav
Newly Registered

Dependant visa problem

Post by cprav » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:52 pm

Hi I just want clarify regarding my wife's visa, I am now applying ILR in the month of july or august but my wife hasn't stayed in UK for two years.would it be possible to get visa?

My wife came into UK: 15/08/2011

My wife visa expires: 5/08/2013 (Dependant visa)

My visa expiring on 5/08/2013, even if my wife stays untill 05/08/2013 still there are 10 days less to fulfill 2 years requirement.In this case what I have to do?do i neeed to apply sepearte dependant visa or else if i apply ILR with me is that ok?

Thank you for all of your help.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:23 pm

She should be Ok to apply for ILR during the last 28 days of her two year completion, but make sure that the day you apply her visa has not expired. So technically can apply during the last 18 days of her visa.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

cprav
Newly Registered

Post by cprav » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:28 am

Thank you all, as mentioned in this forum my wifes visa has now been granted for ILR.Thank you all