ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO appointment problem

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

alanwong

PEO appointment problem

Post by alanwong » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:44 am

Last night, I initially grabbed an appointment for application with dependents. I was so happy, then follow the screen to select one appointment and type in the names and birth dates of myself and dependents. After that when pressing complete the booking, then the webpage went wrong saying
sorry, there is a technical error, blah, blah...
Then obviously I lost the appointment and could not find any other.

Any advice for avoiding or dealing with this kind of situation?

Thanks in advance

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: PEO appointment problem

Post by Kevin24 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:52 am

alanwong wrote:Last night, I initially grabbed an appointment for application with dependents. I was so happy, then follow the screen to select one appointment and type in the names and birth dates of myself and dependents. After that when pressing complete the booking, then the webpage went wrong saying

Thanks in advance
That's true, really annoying. You are logged out after 15 minutes. It really depends on your typing speed.Hope you could sort it out tonight.Good Luck.

ashpan23
Newly Registered
India

Post by ashpan23 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:00 am

Kevin24 wrote:
alanwong wrote:Last night, I initially grabbed an appointment for application with dependents. I was so happy, then follow the screen to select one appointment and type in the names and birth dates of myself and dependents. After that when pressing complete the booking, then the webpage went wrong saying

Thanks in advance
That's true, really annoying. You are logged out after 15 minutes. It really depends on your typing speed.Hope you could sort it out tonight.Good Luck.
Try to get any appointment (try to choose last one because normally people select middle one), at any PEO and after that try to re-schedule it.
So you do not need to enter the data again.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:31 am

Try to do your appointments between 9pm-10pm.Last night,there were lots of appointments in April 3rd week,for Sheffield and Liverpool. But nothing at Solihull. May be every one is grabbing Solihull. This myth about that you cannot book before 42 days of your Visa Expiry is not true always. Good Luck.

alanwong

Post by alanwong » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:53 am

Kevin24 wrote:That's true, really annoying. You are logged out after 15 minutes. It really depends on your typing speed.Hope you could sort it out tonight.Good Luck.
Hi, Kevin24, my typing speed was quite fast in fact. It took me about 2 minutes to finish typing names and birthdays. I think at that time many people were visiting the website and it could not handle it.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:01 pm

alanwong wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:That's true, really annoying. You are logged out after 15 minutes. It really depends on your typing speed.Hope you could sort it out tonight.Good Luck.
Hi, Kevin24, my typing speed was quite fast in fact. It took me about 2 minutes to finish typing names and birthdays. I think at that time many people were visiting the website and it could not handle it.
What you say is absolutely right. After Midnight lot of people try to Log In,may be the sytem could not handle the volume and crash. Don't wait till Mid Night, try between 8.30pm-10.30pm. Sure you will get your appointments. Let me know how all went.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:41 pm

Hi! alanwong, I just saw a post that lots of appointments have been released for Liverpool and Croydon PEOs. You could try and see whether you could book your appointments.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:19 pm

It usually occur when heavy load on same webpage. Always try in off peak time (late night or early morning).
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

alanwong

Post by alanwong » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:25 am

Kevin24 wrote:Hi! alanwong, I just saw a post that lots of appointments have been released for Liverpool and Croydon PEOs. You could try and see whether you could book your appointments.
I did not see any at that time.

The same problem occurred to me again.
However I got an email confirmation about the booking, but I can not see it in my account. Any idea?

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:38 pm

alanwong wrote:
Kevin24 wrote:Hi! alanwong, I just saw a post that lots of appointments have been released for Liverpool and Croydon PEOs. You could try and see whether you could book your appointments.

However I got an email confirmation about the booking, but I can not see it in my account. Any idea?
I will respond to you tonight,when I get back home.

mianrmm

Post by mianrmm » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:19 pm

Hey i had the same problem but if you keep refreshing the page and resubmitting the data again and again you might get it.

Also people have open a different browser and check that site is working normally before submitting the page with all details entered.

hope this helps

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:38 pm

alanwong wrote:

However I got an email confirmation about the booking, but I can not see it in my account. Any idea?[/quote

You should get an Appointment Confirmation from UKBA,with in 5 minutes of you confirming the PEO,DATE and Time.That will have all the details plus a Ref. No.

apahuja

Post by apahuja » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:53 pm

alanwong wrote:

If you have got the email confirmation regarding booking and then it should be there. In my case , I had by mistake reschedued my good appointment with unwanted date appointment (in hurry) though online it showed technical error etc but the email confirmation came and when I enquired with UKBA then it was rescheduled :( . You can confirm by sending email to : applyonlinee-support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

alanwong

Post by alanwong » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:03 pm

apahuja wrote:
alanwong wrote:

If you have got the email confirmation regarding booking and then it should be there. In my case , I had by mistake reschedued my good appointment with unwanted date appointment (in hurry) though online it showed technical error etc but the email confirmation came and when I enquired with UKBA then it was rescheduled :( . You can confirm by sending email to : applyonlinee-support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
Thanks, I have done the confirmation.