ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Form Clip

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ILR05

ILR Form Clip

Post by ILR05 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:44 am

I have completed ILR form filling process. Before submitting it to case worker should it be be stapled or should I Carry loose?

Please advice?

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: ILR Form Clip

Post by Kevin24 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:31 am

ILR05 wrote:I have completed ILR form filling process. Before submitting it to case worker should it be be stapled or should I Carry loose?

Please advice?
You need to staple the form. CW will tear the Payment Page and will give it to you. for payment,if you are interviewed before payment. Other way round the payment person will take over the payment form.You need to take the rest of the form to the CW.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

purplepple

Post by purplepple » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:05 pm

In my case, I submitted it loose and they took the whole set and did not give me back the payment page.

elv15

Post by elv15 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:50 am

In my case i did not staple the form when i attended PEO, so when i presented the form at the lady who checks and validate it, she stapled them all, when we went to make payment they just teared off the payment page.
Please note that what i post is only a personal opinion. Im no expert lol.