ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Absence Letter - Issue with Date

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

anandh79

Absence Letter - Issue with Date

Post by anandh79 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:33 am

Hi,

I have the interview on Monday for ILR and just noticed something missing in my absence letter confirmed by employer.

He has not input the Date of Issue in the covering letter.

Since I had given all information to my past employer, I suspect they just copied my information and sent it with signed.

I have noticed that two employers have given me without the date of issue of the letter.

Will this be a big problem?

Regards
Anandh

anandh79

Re: Absence Letter - Issue with Date

Post by anandh79 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:34 am

anandh79 wrote:Hi,

I have the interview on Monday for ILR and just noticed something missing in my absence letter confirmed by employer.

He has not input the Date of Issue in the covering letter.

Since I had given all information to my past employer, I suspect they just copied my information and sent it with signed.

I have noticed that two employers have given me without the date of issue of the letter.

Will this be a big problem?

Regards
Anandh
Can anyone reply on this please

hsmp1412
Member of Standing

Post by hsmp1412 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:53 am

I dont think it will make any difference. The max that can happen is that they will try to verify the info with the company and it will turn out to be true. So nothing to worry.

su6
Newly Registered

Post by su6 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:13 pm

I dont think so; in my case letters from ex-employers were obtained earlier (in feb itself) when I left that job. But they accepted those letters. So date should not matter much as long as matter is correct.

anandh79

Post by anandh79 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:14 pm

su6 wrote:I dont think so; in my case letters from ex-employers were obtained earlier (in feb itself) when I left that job. But they accepted those letters. So date should not matter much as long as matter is correct.
Thanks All!