ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can i tarvel if my ILR approved or do i have to wait ?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mobarak
Newly Registered

can i tarvel if my ILR approved or do i have to wait ?

Post by mobarak » Thu May 02, 2013 9:42 pm

hi all i wounder if someone can help me and answer my question regarding ILR?if i got ILR approved letter and i have my passport but didnt recived the biometric ID card yet and my entry clearance visa still valid for 3 monthes can i go for a week holiday for example?or do i need to wait for the biometric card to be delivred?

thanks

Emrah

Re: can i tarvel if my ILR approved or do i have to wait ?

Post by Emrah » Thu May 02, 2013 10:21 pm

mobarak wrote:hi all i wounder if someone can help me and answer my question regarding ILR?if i got ILR approved letter and i have my passport but didnt recived the biometric ID card yet and my entry clearance visa still valid for 3 monthes can i go for a week holiday for example?or do i need to wait for the biometric card to be delivred?

thanks
If you have got valid visa on your current passport of course you can go.

Junior2013
Newly Registered

Re: can i tarvel if my ILR approved or do i have to wait ?

Post by Junior2013 » Fri May 03, 2013 10:30 am

mobarak wrote:if i got ILR approved letter and i have my passport but didnt recived the biometric ID card yet and my entry clearance visa still valid for 3 monthes can i go for a week holiday for example?or do i need to wait for the biometric card to be delivred?

thanks
What sort of dump question is this? If you have ILR approved, you will get your Biometric within 2 working days. I would rather wait for 2 to 5 days get my Biometric visa than go somewhere. You need to collect it from Post showing your ID card and not being available will only give you troubles at later stage :)