ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employer Letter for UK Absences - own Limited Company

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rockwell31

Employer Letter for UK Absences - own Limited Company

Post by rockwell31 » Fri May 10, 2013 8:24 am

Hi,
Can you please suggest how to deal the UK Absences if we worked through own limited company.
Thanks in adv.
Rw

rockwell31

Post by rockwell31 » Fri May 10, 2013 4:00 pm

Hi,
Can any one please help on this.

Thanks

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: Employer Letter for UK Absences - own Limited Company

Post by Kevin24 » Fri May 10, 2013 6:42 pm

rockwell31 wrote:Hi,
Can you please suggest how to deal the UK Absences if we worked through own limited company.
Thanks in adv.
Rw
You will have to list your absences. year by Year giving reasons. This has to be on your Company Letter head and sighned by you,if you are the only Director or by the other director(s),if there are more directors.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Fri May 10, 2013 6:44 pm

Please wait till others to comment who has been in a similar situation like yourself.
KEVIN

wmazhar

Re: Employer Letter for UK Absences - own Limited Company

Post by wmazhar » Fri May 10, 2013 6:52 pm

it depends how many absences you have and for what purpose
if you have holidays and these are within the limit you don't need to write details in letter head. just mention HOLIDAYS in reasons.

rockwell31

Post by rockwell31 » Sat May 11, 2013 10:23 am

Hi,
Thanks. My absence are in limit.
Below are few doubts,
1) If absence are in limit, is it still mandatory to provide UK absences letter from my letter head (I am the sole Director)?
2) Few of my trips happened in 2010 and I stroked off (closed) the company and it is no more. Still, do I need to provide in that letter head? Is it valid?

Please clarify.

Thanks.
Rw

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Sat May 11, 2013 2:00 pm

rockwell31 wrote:Hi,
Thanks. My absence are in limit.
Below are few doubts,
1) If absence are in limit, is it still mandatory to provide UK absences letter from my letter head (I am the sole Director)?
2) Few of my trips happened in 2010 and I stroked off (closed) the company and it is no more. Still, do I need to provide in that letter head? Is it valid?

Please clarify.

Thanks.
Rw
You don't know what the CW will ask from you. To cover your self it will be good to have both. You are going to spend lot of your hard earned money for Visa Fees, better to have all the documents to cover your self. That's what I did for MY PEO appointment.
KEVIN