ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR WP + Tier 1 (Employer Letter)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

syb007
Newly Registered

ILR WP + Tier 1 (Employer Letter)

Post by syb007 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:41 pm

Hello Experts,

I would like to know on What absence letter should I attached with my ILR application. Which I am planning to apply by end of this month (If elligible)

I was entered in the UK in Feb 2008, remained in the UK till April 2009. Then I was at offshore (not paid in the UK) for 2 months. I came back to UK with same employer and on same WP in June'2009 and was in the UK till Feb 2011. From May, 2010 I am on Tier 1 visa and working for same employer as I entered in Feb 2008. I left UK in Feb 2011 and visited UK in Sep 2011 for 3 days to attend the interviews for new employer. I came back to the UK in Oct, 2011 and joined new employer.

There are two gaps major gaps,
Work Permit -> From Feb, 2009 to Jun 2009 ( 60 days)
Tier 1 -> From Feb, 2011 to Oct 2011 (245 Days)

I would like to know, Do I need to get an letter for my both abcsence from my previous employer while I was on WP and Tier 1? Or I should only get absence letter from my employer for the period of WP. Also Do I need to be paid in the UK for the period of my absence?

Sorry for so many queries. Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Syb