ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

LC-20 traffice offence- ILR granted

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

cprav
Newly Registered

LC-20 traffice offence- ILR granted

Post by cprav » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:12 am

Hi All,

First of all I am really thankful to all members participating and sharing these experiences in this forum.This forum helped me a lot to find out so many doubts regarding my ILR application.

As you all already aware of offences but I just want to share my experience with LC20 traffic offence which i had received summons from court but pleaded guilty by post.

I have provided all documents to home office (ILR application)included court summons and everything what happened on that day of offence.

Case worker went through all these and did not ask any questions at all and granted my visa.

So from my experience I guess there is no problem with LC-20 offence even though it comes from court.

Please drop me if anyone have any doubts about this offence I will give you some more detailed information.

Once again thank you all in this forum.

Cprav

cprav
Newly Registered

Post by cprav » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:14 am

Sorry this is happened in Croydon office

created4luv
Newly Registered

Post by created4luv » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:18 pm

how long ago was the court summons and did the ukba officer ask u any questions at all about it?

cprav
Newly Registered

Post by cprav » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:59 pm

summons were received in 2010 October

UKBA officer did not ask me any questions.