ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR with police caution - help?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jan123

Post by jan123 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:22 pm

done. will update you. thanks

jan123

Post by jan123 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:25 pm

sorry got a long auto-generic email with following useless text...

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ AS YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANOTHER RESPONSE

Below is information to our most popular enquiries, including links to relevant pages of our website: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/britishcitizenship/

1. Return of Documents

If you have submitted your passport in support of your application for British Citizenship, we generally advise that you should not make any travel plans within 12 weeks of submitting your application.
However, there may be occasions when you need to travel before your application has been decided and will need to request your passport back........................................................................................

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:03 am

**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

jan123

Post by jan123 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 pm

Hi Amber, As I didnt hear from ukba , I have just sent MN1 today through NCS and plan to bring my daugher once receive NCS. We have her dependent visa till may though that is not valid but we can use that to board from pakistan and hope ECO will allow her to enter in UK. What you think, what are the chances to face dificulty to enter or what could be the worst case scenario?

thanks

jan123

Post by jan123 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:03 pm

Hi Amber, As I didnt hear from ukba , I have just sent MN1 today through NCS and plan to bring my daugher once receive registeration. We have her dependent visa showing date till may though that is not valid but we can use that to board from pakistan and hope ECO will allow her to enter in UK if we show he citizenship. What you think, what are the chances to face dificulty to enter or what could be the worst case scenario?