ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Completing form SET(O) - queries. Applying as a WP Holder

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Hammers84
Newly Registered

Completing form SET(O) - queries. Applying as a WP Holder

Post by Hammers84 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:31 pm

Hi,

I've started completing my application form and there are a few questions I require a bit of advice for before. This may be asking a bit too much but any help will be great. Thanks a lot in advance. Here it goes:

UNDER SECTION 5 – YOUR HOME AND FINANCES
I know my SOC code but what do I write against the other four? Is it the salary I’m actually receiving I need write or the salary that I should be paid according my SOC code? And I’m getting paid on yearly salary basis so do I work out the hourly rate or just write the Annual Salary and leave the other one blank? Also, how do I answer the 2 "Hours" questions?

5.6 Income Source Interval Received (weekly/monthly) Amount
Do I put the Employer’s name as income source and net monthly amount?

6.1 When did you first enter the UK? This refers to the date of your first entry into the UK at the beginning of the period of stay on which this application is based.

I was on a student visa before I got my work permit on 18/11/2008 and later LLR on 17/02/2009. I started working for the company from 15/12/2008 on part time basis and full time from 23/02/2009 (after I got my LLR approval). What date shall I write?

Section 6.2 since then have you had any absences from the UK? And the dates left and returned details along with reasons for absences.
Almost of my visits were “Family Visits” Do I just put family visits or details e.g. brother’s wedding etc?

6.3 My total absences in the whole of 5 years are 88. Do I need an employer letter/ pay slips etc to prove that these were paid holidays?

Having completed 6.2 Do I complete 6.11 Please give details of absences spent outside of the Crown Dependencies and the UK. ?

7.11 HOW LONG HAVE YOU LIVED IN THE UK?

Do I count my time spent in the UK from the date I first entered the UK as a student or when I got approved for LLR on work permit basis?

11B – Documents confirming that you have spent a continuous period of 5 years in the UK as: A work permit holder throughout that period.
What sort of documents can I provide to meet this requirement? Do I have to present P60 etc or can I provide bills etc and say P60 for the last year?

THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE.[/b]

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:10 pm

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.