ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Query - Appointment this Friday

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Hammers84
Newly Registered

Urgent Query - Appointment this Friday

Post by Hammers84 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:12 pm

Hi,

I have an appointment at the Solihull PEO this Friday for myself - currently on work permit. I've just noticed a payment to COMPANY FORMATIONS in my October bank statements which was done by my wife for incorporation of her company. Even though it has nothing to do with me is it likely to be a problem as I'm on a work permit and not allowed to be a director or a shareholder in a company?

I can instead provide original bank statements for November and December and stamped online printouts for January as the appointment is before the month end.

Thanks a lot in advance.

dk2011

Re: Urgent Query - Appointment this Friday

Post by dk2011 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:30 pm

Last three months statement is suffice. Mostly , CW verifies that salary is being credited in your a/c or not . If CW specifically asks you for statement covering more than three months period and also notices said transaction then you can explain .