ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Employer Trips Evidence

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ntuleimat
Newly Registered

ILR - Employer Trips Evidence

Post by ntuleimat » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:55 am

Hi,

The time has come for me to prepare my application for Settlement in the UK. I am due to apply in mid July.
Currently I am on the Tier 1 General visa and will complete the 5 years period on the 17th of July.

I understand that I need to provide a letter from my all previous employers confirming that all trips I did outside the UK were for business or part of my annual leave entitlement. My employer between 2009 and 2010 has no records of the exact dates of my trips so they won't provide a letter confirming each trip. However they can provide a letter confirming my employment dates and holiday entitlement. They can also add a sentence stating that any trips outside the UK during my employment were either for business or part of my approved paid annual leave entitlement. Is this letter sufficient to provide with the application?

kmahere
Newly Registered

Re: ILR - Employer Trips Evidence

Post by kmahere » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:06 pm

That should be fine. As I provided a similar letter from my previous employer who were not able to confirm exact dates of my absence.