ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statements for Indefinite Leave

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

joy_kavee

Bank Statements for Indefinite Leave

Post by joy_kavee » Thu May 08, 2014 11:09 am

Hi All

The last time I extended ( @ PEO Croydon) my Tier 1 general visa, I submitted all relevant bank statements and payslips.

I highlighted my pay on the relevant bank statements. I submitted all pages of my bank statements for the 12 months period.

Interestingly, when the documents were returned, they removed the 12 sheets from the thick bank statements folder I submitted, where the salary figure was located.

Thus , my question is : if am going to apply for indefinite leave now, should I only present the original relevant pages that show the salary and avoid giving them all pages that form part of the 12 months banks statements?

I suppose that will make life easier for the case worker! & also avoid submitting ALL copies of the bank statements?