ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Booking-Very urgent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Javedkhan5555

PEO Booking-Very urgent

Post by Javedkhan5555 » Fri May 09, 2014 3:23 pm

While booking through, It shows a tab asking to about "Which category of leave are you applying for?*There are four options, T1,T2, Dependent and Other main applicant. seems a silly questions but i am the main applicant for ILR through tier1, i will hit the other main applicant option?

Is this ok or i need to hit the tier 1 option?

Thanks,

Javedkhan5555

Re: PEO Booking-Very urgent

Post by Javedkhan5555 » Fri May 09, 2014 4:44 pm

anyone pl

akojo44
Newly Registered

Post by akojo44 » Sat May 10, 2014 12:29 pm

set o or other main applicant

vinnie2930
Newly Registered

Post by vinnie2930 » Sun May 11, 2014 11:49 am

Hello Everyone,

I have the same confusion myself as I picked Tier-1 option (as I am applying under Tier 1 General). I even tried to call UKBA for clarification and even they don't have any clue. However, one of my friend suggested that as the fee for both options (Tier 1 and Other main applicant) is same i.e. £1493, there should not be any problem. But as you can all understand I am still a bit confused.

Your suggestion would certainly help :)

Gourav

vinnie2930
Newly Registered

Post by vinnie2930 » Tue May 13, 2014 6:07 pm

Any Suggestions Please !!

Shumailakamran

Post by Shumailakamran » Wed May 14, 2014 8:14 am

I was in the same situation then i emailed Homeoffice and got reply saying use the current category you are on so its Tier-1

Original Email!

Dear Sir,

I would like to book for an appointment for myself and my wife for settlement, When I logged into book an appointment for premium service I am unable to see any option for settlement or ILR as I can see only four options
1) Tier-1,
2) Tier-2,
3) Other main applicant and
4) Dependant in drop down list

I am on Tier-1 general and eligible for ILR in July 2014 and I want to book an appointment for ILR/Settlement so from above drop downlist which option should I select? Please advise?

Homeoffice reply!

Dear Sir

Thank you for your email of 17th April 2014.

You can select the option relating to your current leave and then check that the fee is correct.

If you require further assistance regarding booking an appointment please email PEOAppointmentRefunds@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk directly.

Regards,

Lily Todd
Apply Online E-Support Team