ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Query for ILR - Tier 1 (G) Contractor

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

UKVisit
India

Urgent Query for ILR - Tier 1 (G) Contractor

Post by UKVisit » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:52 pm

Hi Guys,

I have just a query regarding question 5.3 at page 17 of Set (O) of ILR.

They are asking "Are you working in the UK?" and if answer is yes, then another question "If so, what is your pay each month after income tax and other deductions?"

I am a contractor and my salary is £900 after income tax however I receives most of my earning in form of dividend. What should I mention as an answer to above question? Should it be £900 or (total earning per annum/12)??

Just want answer from any contractor who applied for ILR using Set (O) form or any expert view please.

Thanks
Manish

Vikash
Newly Registered

Re: Urgent Query for ILR - Tier 1 (G) Contractor

Post by Vikash » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:07 am

I have put in the sum of salary and dividend. Dividend is a source of income

tier1seeker
Newly Registered

Post by tier1seeker » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:54 am

Hi

I am planning to put my salary + average monthly dividend (calculated as - {total div declared over last 12 months}/12) as monthly earnings.

will mention the same in a cover letter to avoid confusion.

cheers

Sriku18
Newly Registered

ILR+Tier 1 Genral+ IT Contractor

Post by Sriku18 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:35 pm

Hi experts,
Currently I am in Tier 1 General and working as IT contractor and having my own limited company,
Here my Question is ,Do I need to show any evidences if we are away from UK on Holiday purpose. and I am within limit of what mentioned.

I got my initial Visa on 28 July 2010, and I came to UK on 1st Oct 2010 and I am going to ILR in July 1st week 2015 ( before 90 days of intial grant of Visa),
I enter UK after 69 days of my initial Visa ( Year 1)
later in Year 2 I went to India for Holiday for 10 days, and Year 3 Holiday to India for 18 days and Year 4 for 15 days,

So Total I was away altogether 118 days in 5 years, My question was do I need to show evidence for that I went for holiday to India,As I have not exceeded the limit.
Reason I cannot show evidence from Employer as I am contracting and working for my own company, Could you please guide, Is evidences required in above scenario..

Thanks and Regards
Sree

bond.boy203

Post by bond.boy203 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:12 pm

You dont need to provide evidence of absences for Tier-1 and have your own company. I had 140 days absences during 5 year period and few of them were business meeting with my previous employer. I didnt provide any evidence.just got ILR this week