ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Successful PEO/PSC ILR applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

qhussain

Re: Successful PEO/PSC ILR applications

Post by qhussain » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:36 pm

@Semper

Sorry, I saw your message today.

I don't think there is as such any requirment but as in SET(o), we do put our finacial status(e.g, if we pay a reant or someone else support us for that), so I added this letter.

Also in my case, I was showing proof of earning from July14 to March15, so my solicitor adviced me for this letter.

Regards,
Hussain

risingmoon19

Post by risingmoon19 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:13 pm

rootcause1984 wrote:1. Category: Tier 1 General
2. Number of dependents: 0
3. Total cost: £1900
4. PEO branch: Croydon
5. Documents provided.
*Application form
*Paid £1900 while booking appointment
*Last 12 months salary slips(June 2014 to May 2015)-please note my salary fluactuates each month,hence I have averaged for 12 months(last 12 months gross salary/12) salary and entered in SET(o) application Q no:5.3
*Salary slip validation letter from my manager in company letter headed paper to prove the authenticity of the salary slips(because its printed from my company payroll system-no stamps on it)
*Last 12 months bank statements
*Life in the UK test certificate
*P60 for April 2014 to March 2015
*Tier 2 PBS print out to prove my degree accreditated UKNARIC and my post graduate certificate.
*Absences letter-No proof attached-total absence in these 5 years are only 86 days-all are for my personal purpose only.
*Current employer letter confirming still i employed with them with my home address mentioned on it(Optional only)
*Cover letter explaining my Tier 1 to ILR eligibility
6. Absences more than 180 days in any of the qualifying years: No,only 86days
7. Any Additional Comments.
*Done my bio metric :9:20am
*Collected documents:11.20am
*Visa start date:1/7/2010,Came to July 4th 2010 was unemployed in initiall stages and got my 1st job only Feb 2012,not affected my ILR application.

I really thankful to this forum,was very much informative and helpful to succeed my application.
Hi rootcause

Can you please send me a template for one of the documents you have submitted:

Salary slip validation letter from my manager in company letter headed paper to prove the authenticity of the salary slips(because its printed from my company payroll system-no stamps on it)

I am in similar situation as well since my payslips are printed on simple unmarked paper.

Regards

risingmoon19

rootcause1984
Newly Registered

Post by rootcause1984 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:22 am

REPLY FOR RISINGMOON19:

[Business Address]
[Address Line 2]
[Address Line 3]
[Post Code]

[Date]

UKBA
Croydon Premium Service Centre
Lunar House
40 Wellesley Road
Croydon
CR9 2BY

Our ref:

To Whom It May Concern

Applicant: XMAN

Please find enclosed payslips representing the months of 23rd June 2014 to 22nd May 2015 for XMAN.

As Line Manager for the applicant, I certify that these are true copies of original payslips generated by (COMPANY NAME) Payroll.

Yours faithfully,

[Line Manager’s signature]

[Name]
[Job description]
[Department Name]

Direct line [+00 (0)000-0000]
Line manager email id

risingmoon19

Post by risingmoon19 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:39 am

Thanks very much rootcause1984

WR1

Post by WR1 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:03 am

jpat2002 wrote:
WR1 wrote:
shah_pooja wrote:I had also booked my appointment before the price hike and then had to reschedule once. They dont even ask anything about fees..so paying old fees is ok
Thanks for this info. I have done exactly the same, booked prior to the fee hike and then had to reschedule once. Got appointment next week and its reassuring to know it was not an issue.
hello
I booked my PEO appointment for next month and rescheduled it.I have received new email for new appointment but 'Payment Sheet' is same ,its not changed..?Is this normal or if you rescheduled your app. then you will get new Paymentsheet...?
Please reply

Thanks
The payment sheet will be same, regardless of how many times you reschedule, unless you cancel and re-book a new appointment.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

argus7
Wales

Post by argus7 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:12 am

ILR approval on 23rd June 2015 on the basis of the following:

Category : Tier 1 (G)
Main Applicant - Full time salaried employee for all qualifying years
No. of dependants : 1
PSC : Croydon (Surrey)
Fees paid : 1500 + 1500 + 800 = £3800
No . of leaves in all 5 years : less than 180
Level of case complexity : Minor
Date of Appointment and time : 23rd June 2015 at 08:45

Case:- Unemployed in the first qualifying year from 1st September to mid December 2010. Absences from UK during Sept - End October

Here is how it went.

08:15 - Reached Croydon as appointment was at 08:45, so didn't want to get caught in traffic and office hour rush
08:20 - Allowed inside using Airport security style checks
08:25 - Sent for Passport/BRP card and payment verification
08:50 - Case registered for Biometrics.
09:00 - Sent for Biometrics immediately
09:10 - Asked to wait in cafeteria or anywhere and decision/ results would be available with 1- 1.5 hours
09:15 - 09:30 Headed for breakfast in the cafe and relaxed a bit
10:10 - 10:15 Checking the screens as I wanted to see how long this would take
10:25 - Documents for collection message .
10:30 - Called to desk where approval letters and docs were asked to collect and sign on two pages with Name/Address/DOB verification
10:40 - Left PSC Croydon with a relief

Here is what we submitted.

1. Completed and Signed Set (O) form 05/15 version
2. Passport Photos (2 each for main applicant and dependent)
3. Passports (1 each for main applicant and dependent)
4. BRB Cards(1 each for main applicant and dependent)
5. Personal Bank Statements (12 months from June 2014 to May 2015
6. 12 payslips covering from (June 2014 to May 2015 for main applicant).
7. Main applicant eP60 online pdf printout for tax year ending 5th April 2015 (2014/15 tax period) Same employer
8.Employer letter for absences for 2012 and 2013
9. Letter explaining Absences outside the UK during the past 5 years
10. Life in UK Pass certificates (1 for main applicant and 1 for dependant)
11. Main applicant PBS Tier 1 Entrepreneur summary awarding 10 points for English language requirement, along with original degree and University English Letter.
12. Dependant PBS Tier 2 summary awarding 10 points for English language requirement, along with original degree and UK NARIC letter.

13. Co-habitation Documentation spanning from 2013 to 2015:

a. Letters with both Main Applicant and Dependant on them:

Marriage certificate
Rental Agency letters from 2013/14 and 2015 about renewal

b. Letters for Main Applicant:

i. Electoral registration letters with poll card
ii. British Gas Bills for 2013/14 and 2015
iii. Barclays Bank Letters
iv. Council tax bills for 2013 till 2016
v. Thames Water Utility Bill/Annual Summary

c. Dependant:

i. Barclays personal Bank statements
ii. Electoral Letter , postal poll card
iii. Various NHS/GP letters from 2013 to 2015
iv. HMRC Tax P800 statement for 2012/2013 and UTR letter (2015)
v. E-ON Electricity Bill letters for 2013, 2014 and 2015

Extra Docs submitted in folder to satisfy SECTION 12:

1. HMRC P800 for 2010/11 , 2011/12, 2012/13
2. Employment History (NIC) for 2010/11 , 2011/12 and 2012/13
3. Employment History (TAX) 2010/11, 11/12, 12/13 and 13/14

Arranged all docs as per the following sections

1. Main Form + photos
2. Evidences for Section ; 9A
3.Evidence for Section : 3, 6, 4
4. Evidences for Section 12
5. Prepared a sheet for all sections to make CW life easy.
6. Lastly all photocopies for SECTION 9A,3,6 and 4

Good luck to all applying!

khan82
Newly Registered

Post by khan82 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:13 pm

ILR approved on 24th June

Category: TIER 1 (G)
Entry Clearance: 21 July 2010
Entered UK: 16 October 2010
Extension: 21 July 2012
PEO: Solihull
Fee: £1900

Appointment Time 8:00AM
Arrived: 7:35
Documents Submission: 7:45
Biometrics: 7:55
Asked to Leave Building : 8:00
Call Received from case worker: 9:30
ILR Granted
Documents Submitted
Folder 1
1) Passports
2) BRP
3) Payment Sheet
4) SET O Form
5) Photographs
Folder2
1) Life in the UK
2) IELTS general Training ( Used same for Entry clearance hence admissible)
3) Letter Explaining absences from UK ( Had 9 visits away from UK each for personal reasons, none more than 19 Days)
Folder 3
1) Payslips
2) Dividend Voucher
3) Personal bank statements
4) Letter from accountant confirm payments
5) Business bank statements
6) Company profit loss summary
7) Invoices
Folder4
1) Photocopies

I also had my spouse who was not eligible for ILR with me and we had a separate appointment. Submitted following docs
1) PBS Dependent form
2) Passports
3) Payment Sheet
4) Photographs
5) Bank Statement to provide maintenance of £630

No questions, no deliberations, both VISA’s granted

Good luck all

s4salil

Post by s4salil » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:47 pm

Thanks all members for guidance and posting useful comments and information.
Got my ILR done on 23rd june.

Category- Tier 1 general ( 20 July 2010 to 20 July 2015 ) - Enterred UK on 7 Aug 2010
Number of dependents- 0 (Did not apply for my wife, will apply her FLR M via postal application)
Total cost $1900
PEO branch- Croydon 23 June 2015

Mine was a straightforward case. Permanent employment in all 5 years.

Documents provided:

Appointment email print
Cover Letter
Payment confirmation print
05/2015 version SET(O)
2 photos ( one was returned along with returned document pack)
Summary of earnings by month
12 months salary slips
12 months original bank statements
Last 5 years P60
LIUK Pass Letter
IELTS certificate which I had appeared in 2009 - I had used this to prove English language in 1st Tier 1 Application
Engineering degree + Tier 2 PBC calculator with 10 points for English - Extra Evidence
Absences more than 180 days in any of the qualifying years - No
Absence cover letter and sheet listing all absence dates and corresponding stamped page numbers on passport
Letters from all of my employers confirming annual leave
Passport & BRP - copies of all pages

1 Copy of all of above

All originals returned, all copies kept.

The process at PEO:
Appointment was booked for 9:30 pm but from other members' experience I went in early at 8:15 am however was asked to come back at 9 am by the security.
Went back at 9 am
Asked to wait in cafe until 9:15 am
9:15 - went at reception and got the token numbers
9:45 - Submitted documents
9:50 - biometric enrolled
9:55 - status changed to 'Awaiting Consideration'
10:15 - status changed to 'Under Consideration'
10:50 - status changed to 'Ready for collection'
12 pm - was called to collect documents - Old BRP wasnt returned.

Happy to assist other members.

Jayna
Newly Registered

Post by Jayna » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:54 am

@khan82

Did you provide any cohabitation documents for the pbs dependant?

Also was your application submitted at the same time and done by the same caseworker.
Thanks

khan82
Newly Registered

Post by khan82 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:42 am

@Jayna

No time was different. So case officer was different. I had requested them to deal our application together to which they said they would normally do that but on that day they were short on case workers. The guys are really helpful.

We had Joint bank account statement as cohabitaion proof and I also attached a council tax bill in joint name but I believe this is not needed as long as you are applying as PBS Dependent and had your first leave as the PBS dependant of the same person.

Jayna
Newly Registered

Post by Jayna » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:39 pm

@ Khan82

Thank you and congratulations

sma_tier1

Post by sma_tier1 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:32 pm

@s4salil

Congratulations on your ILR.
Can you please update us when you get the BRP. Just wanted to know how many days they take to deliver the BRP.

Thanks,

Chase53

Post by Chase53 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:35 pm

Congratulations guys!

Do we need to provide copies of all the documents we submit?? I mean is it mandatory?

rukmesh

Post by rukmesh » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:47 am

Finally .... All done.

Am so relieved and after my application was approved, I called up my family in India and I wanted to update this forum about it but yesterday was so busy so could not.

Here is the list of documents
1. Cover Letter
2. Application form - SET (0). Completed and Signed.
3. BRP Card - 3 (1 main applicant + 2 dependants)
4. Passports - 6 (2 each for all the applicants. 1 expired and 1 current)
5. Photos - 6 (2 each for all the applicants. Full Name written on the back)
6. Personal Bank Statement from March-2014 to May-2015.
7. Salary Slips from March-2014 to Feb-2015 (This is continuous 12 months from the last 15 months). The salary slips are on official letter head and signed and stamped.
8. LIUK Certificate - 2 (One for myself and one for my wife).
9. IELTS Certificate - 1(I used the same IELTS to prove my English in initial Tier 1 G application in 2009).
10. Master's degree for my wife. I am submitting my wife's master's degree for her KOLL requirement
11. PBS Calculator to show my wife's degree in the NARIC database
12. NARIC letter - 1 (We have a NARIC letter also which confirms my wife's degree is meeting the English requirement).

13. Council Letter for last 3 years which has my name and my wife's name
14. Electricity/Gas bill for last 2 years (online printed from a coloured printer). The bills have both our names
15. Water bill for last 2 years (Online printed from a coloured printer). The bills have both our names
16. Voter's card for May'2015 general elections
17. Driving license counterpart for self and my wife which shows our address
18. Employment history from HMRC. I have got last 4 years of employment history. I asked for this in April and as HMRC did not have my history of the current year, they have only given me last 4 years.
19. I have got form P45 for the current year
20. Master's degree and points based calculator for self. As the original degree is not mandatory to claim points for qualification, I will not submit it but keep it as a backup

Appointment was at 8:00 AM. I had done a drive on Sunday just to check the things :D :D . This helped me as I knew exactly where the parking was and how the road looked like. We left home at 06:15 and reached Croydon at 07:20. Parked the car and paid £5.50 for the whole day. All good so far. We then walked across the road which took us 10 minutes because we had 2 little children.. 7:40 , we were there in front of Lunar house. I even took a picture to show :D . The gates were closed till then. However in 5 minutes, the gates opened and we were allowed in. Went through the security and then lift was not working. We decided some physical work so took the stair.
We were asked to wait in the cafeteria because the office had not opened till then. It was 7:50 then.
In 5-7 minutes, one guy came and said that the reception/payment checking counter (where you get the token) had opened. We all rushed. Queued up and my turn came. The guy asked me for my appointment letter and payment letter and all the passports and application form. He typed in a few things .. then says .. "Disappointment .. this appointment has been cancelled." I asked who could have done that. He replied "You cancelled it". I said I did cancel but rebooked immediately and I had a reference number for both. (http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... O#p1197173). This guy was frankly a bit rude. He then asked me to take a seat and said that he will go and check with his manager if something can be done. He came back in 5 minutes with a token number :D . The moment we had the token number 104 in hand, we got called for registering our details.
I went to another counter (don't remember the counter number). Another rude lady. She says .." This token is only for 1 appointment".. I requested her to check with the reception guy and said that I have a payment sheet and all the correspondence with HO regarding this. She perhaps was just typing something and not even listening to me.. She asked me for my application form, all the passports and BRPs and photographs. I gave her everything. She asked me to put all the documents in a folder. I did but forgot to put in all the photocopies as 2 people had already stressed me enough. My wife's degree was a big one (People from India might be remembering those A3 size degrees :D ). I had to wrap it around the folder with a rubber band given by the same rude/expressionless lady). Finally, 08:25, case registration was also done and we were immediately called for Biometric.
Biometric guy was the first nice guy we met yesterday. He talked to us nicely. Took our biometric and said that this will take around 90 minutes so, if we wanted to go out, we could or else we could stay in the cafeteria. We decided the warmth of cafeteria.. lol It was 08:40 then
After months, I would have seen a TV screen with so much intensity. I was seeing the status of the application and I was enjoying it. My application moved to "Under Consideration" within 20 minutes (I am not sure whether that was quick or not but I was happy with the turn around time).
Frankly, I was expecting a decision by 10:00 and as the clock crossed 09:45, my heartbeat became fast.. To keep my nerves, I decided to take cup of Tea.. The tea finished in 10 minutes. The case was still "Under Consideration". My wife looked at me. Case number 100,102 and 108 had already been decided. I told her that "see, 101,103,107 are still under consideration".. hahahaha
After 10, next 30 minutes were quite tensed .. I don't know why they were taking so long. At 10:30, the application status changed finally to "Ready for Collection". .. I touched a window which was wooden .. Remembered my gods and goddesses .. and then a counter was announced where we had to go and collect our documents. It was counter number 43 (My favourite number yesterday). We reached the counter. Another expressionless lady was there to "help" us . hahaha.. She said, It is all done, please check the details and sign. We looked at the page and it was a Biometric page.. So we knew that ILR was approved. I looked at my wife and smiled .. We quickly checked the details, signed, took our papers and headed out of the building.
We reached the parking by 10:55.
11:00, my navigator was ready ... to lead us back home .. This journey (back home) was so relaxing.
As a treat, we went shopping to Bicester village in the evening and came back quite late.. In the morning, I had to rush back to work in Edinburgh..

All the best guys.. I am sure all will be well and feel free to ask me anything

For all the 5 years (upto Feb this year), I have been a permanent employee. I started doing contracting since March this year. To keep my application simple, I am only considering my earnings from permanent job. However, in my cover letter, I will inform the HO about this and will submit the accountant letter and will say that if you need any documents to see, I will be happy to show. I will keep all the company (self employment) letters/papers as a backup.

askhan

Post by askhan » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:20 pm

rukmesh wrote:Finally .... All done.

Am so relieved and after my application was approved, I called up my family in India and I wanted to update this forum about it but yesterday was so busy so could not.

1. Cover Letter
7. Salary Slips from March-2014 to Feb-2015 (This is continuous 12 months from the last 15 months). The salary slips are on official letter head and signed and stamped.
9. IELTS Certificate - 1(I used the same IELTS to prove my English in initial Tier 1 G application in 2009).
10. Master's degree for my wife. I am submitting my wife's master's degree for her KOLL requirement
12. NARIC letter - 1 (We have a NARIC letter also which confirms my wife's degree is meeting the English requirement).

14. Electricity/Gas bill for last 2 years (online printed from a coloured printer). The bills have both our names
15. Water bill for last 2 years (Online printed from a coloured printer). The bills have both our names
18. Employment history from HMRC. I have got last 4 years of employment history. I asked for this in April and as HMRC did not have my history of the current year, they have only given me last 4 years.
20. Master's degree and points based calculator for self. As the original degree is not mandatory to claim points for qualification, I will not submit it but keep it as a backup

Appointment was at 8:00 AM. I had done a drive on Sunday just to check the things :D :D . This helped me as I knew exactly where the parking was and how the road looked like. We left home at 06:15 and reached Croydon at 07:20. Parked the car and paid £5.50 for the whole day. All good so far. We then walked across the road which took us 10 minutes because we had 2 little children.. 7:40 , we were there in front of Lunar house. I even took a picture to show :D . The gates were closed till then. However in 5 minutes, the gates opened and we were allowed in. Went through the security and then lift was not working. We decided some physical work so took the stair.
We were asked to wait in the cafeteria because the office had not opened till then. It was 7:50 then.
In 5-7 minutes, one guy came and said that the reception/payment checking counter (where you get the token) had opened. We all rushed. Queued up and my turn came. The guy asked me for my appointment letter and payment letter and all the passports and application form. He typed in a few things .. then says .. "Disappointment .. this appointment has been cancelled." I asked who could have done that. He replied "You cancelled it". I said I did cancel but rebooked immediately and I had a reference number for both. (http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... O#p1197173). This guy was frankly a bit rude. He then asked me to take a seat and said that he will go and check with his manager if something can be done. He came back in 5 minutes with a token number :D . The moment we had the token number 104 in hand, we got called for registering our details.
I went to another counter (don't remember the counter number). Another rude lady. She says .." This token is only for 1 appointment".. I requested her to check with the reception guy and said that I have a payment sheet and all the correspondence with HO regarding this. She perhaps was just typing something and not even listening to me.. She asked me for my application form, all the passports and BRPs and photographs. I gave her everything. She asked me to put all the documents in a folder. I did but forgot to put in all the photocopies as 2 people had already stressed me enough. My wife's degree was a big one (People from India might be remembering those A3 size degrees :D ). I had to wrap it around the folder with a rubber band given by the same rude/expressionless lady). Finally, 08:25, case registration was also done and we were immediately called for Biometric.
Biometric guy was the first nice guy we met yesterday. He talked to us nicely. Took our biometric and said that this will take around 90 minutes so, if we wanted to go out, we could or else we could stay in the cafeteria. We decided the warmth of cafeteria.. lol It was 08:40 then
After months, I would have seen a TV screen with so much intensity. I was seeing the status of the application and I was enjoying it. My application moved to "Under Consideration" within 20 minutes (I am not sure whether that was quick or not but I was happy with the turn around time).
Frankly, I was expecting a decision by 10:00 and as the clock crossed 09:45, my heartbeat became fast.. To keep my nerves, I decided to take cup of Tea.. The tea finished in 10 minutes. The case was still "Under Consideration". My wife looked at me. Case number 100,102 and 108 had already been decided. I told her that "see, 101,103,107 are still under consideration".. hahahaha
After 10, next 30 minutes were quite tensed .. I don't know why they were taking so long. At 10:30, the application status changed finally to "Ready for Collection". .. I touched a window which was wooden .. Remembered my gods and goddesses .. and then a counter was announced where we had to go and collect our documents. It was counter number 43 (My favourite number yesterday). We reached the counter. Another expressionless lady was there to "help" us . hahaha.. She said, It is all done, please check the details and sign. We looked at the page and it was a Biometric page.. So we knew that ILR was approved. I looked at my wife and smiled .. We quickly checked the details, signed, took our papers and headed out of the building.
11:00, my navigator was ready ... to lead us back home .. This journey (back home) was so relaxing.
As a treat, we went shopping to Bicester village in the evening and came back quite late.. In the morning, I had to rush back to work in Edinburgh..

For all the 5 years (upto Feb this year), I have been a permanent employee. I started doing contracting since March this year. To keep my application simple, I am only considering my earnings from permanent job. However, in my cover letter, I will inform the HO about this and will submit the accountant letter and will say that if you need any documents to see, I will be happy to show. I will keep all the company (self employment) letters/papers as a backup.

Hi Mate.. Congrats.. love the way you explain.....

Did you not leave the feedback for their rudeness. Were they asian or English ?

Thanks
Ak
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

rukmesh

Post by rukmesh » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:46 pm

Thanks Khan sa'ab. :-)

We didn't leave any feedback. They were emotionless but I was overwhelmed with emotions and we quickly rushed out and I wanted to get back home and just feel the freedom :-)

They were English .. May be they are trained to behave like that .. It was quite a nerve wracking experience. People say that PEO has changed quite a lot and is much much better now. I can imagine that if this is better then what it would have been 2-3 years back.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

kashyap80
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by kashyap80 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:03 am

Hi,

I got my ILR approved today. Here are the details:

1. Category: Tier 2 General
2. Number of dependents: 0
3. Tot. cost: £1900
4. PEO branch: Croydon
5. Documents provided:
Old Passport (1)
Current Passports (1)
BRP cards (1)
Application form (1)
Appointment letter
Payment letter
Photographs (2)
12 months payslips
12 months bank statement
Life in the UK test (1)
MSc Certificate (English Language requirement)
Letter from Employer (Confirming my salary, designation, SOC code, holiday entitlement, no. of business absences from UK, no# of years of my employment, confirmation that they still require me, and other passport details, etc.)
Personal letter confirming all absences from UK (attached copies of passport pages with stamps)
6. Absences more than 180 days in any of the qualifying years: No
7. Any Additional Comments: Keep the file as simple as possible. Went in at 08:10 hrs, out at 09:15.

My application is very straightforward and it didn't took much time for the caseworker to process. The only concern I had was FPN (fixed penalty notice (FPN) of £100 and 3 points on my licence). I haven't declared it in my application as it is not considered as a criminal conviction but I mentioned it to the caseworker as above when she asked if I had any criminal convictions.

silk route

Post by silk route » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:36 pm

rukmesh wrote:Finally .... All done.

1. Cover Letter

Congrats rukmesh !!!!
My ILR is up on the way in October and I got few questions as follows;
(1) There is one SET-O form to be filled-up for me as well as my wife,no seperate form for individual. Am i correct?
(2) I got redundant in June last week but i can easily fulfill the income band requirement (Tier 1 general). Is it matter of worry? I was in permenent job since last >4.5 years.

Really appreciate if you advice...

silk route

Post by silk route » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:42 pm

argus7 wrote:ILR approval on 23rd June 2015 on the basis of the following:

Case:- Unemployed in the first qualifying year from 1st September to mid December 2010. Absences from UK during Sept - End October

Here is how it went.

08:15 - Reached Croydon as appointment was at 08:45, so didn't want to get caught in traffic and office hour rush
09:10 - Asked to wait in cafeteria or anywhere and decision/ results would be available with 1- 1.5 hours
10:30 - Called to desk where approval letters and docs were asked to collect and sign on two pages with Name/Address/DOB verification

7. Main applicant eP60 online pdf printout for tax year ending 5th April 2015 (2014/15 tax period) Same employer
11. Main applicant PBS Tier 1 Entrepreneur summary awarding 10 points for English language requirement, along with original degree and University English Letter.
12. Dependant PBS Tier 2 summary awarding 10 points for English language requirement, along with original degree and UK NARIC letter.

Marriage certificate

c. Dependant:

1. Main Form + photos

Congrats argus7 !!!!
(1) There is one SET-O form to be filled-up for me as well as my wife,no seperate form for individual. Am i correct?
(2) I got redundant in June last week but i can easily fulfill the income band requirement (Tier 1 general). Is it matter of worry? I was in permenent job since last >4.5 years.

askhan

Post by askhan » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:17 pm

silk route wrote:
argus7 wrote:ILR approval on 23rd June 2015 on the basis of the following:

Here is how it went.

Marriage certificate

c. Dependant:

1. Main Form + photos

Congrats argus7 !!!!

Just one single form for applicant and dependent as long as both qualify for ilr at same time

It shouldnt be an issue as long as you qualify the points for salary the claim period would start from October 2014 to June 2015.
Kind Regard,
A.Khan

silk route

Post by silk route » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:27 pm

Congrats argus7 !!!!

Just one single form for applicant and dependent as long as both qualify for ilr at same time

Really appreciate if you advice...[/quote]
It shouldnt be an issue as long as you qualify the points for salary the claim period would start from October 2014 to June 2015. [/quote]

Thanks askhan. One thing bothering me is section-5.3 of SET-O form.What should i write in this section? Any suggestion/advice please.

askhan

Post by askhan » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:04 pm

silk route wrote:Congrats argus7 !!!!

It shouldnt be an issue as long as you qualify the points for salary the claim period would start from October 2014 to June 2015. [/quote]

Thanks askhan. One thing bothering me is section-5.3 of SET-O form.What should i write in this section? Any suggestion/advice please.[/quote]
paste the question here don't rememeber it by hard :D
Kind Regard,
A.Khan

silk route

Post by silk route » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:03 am

Thanks askhan. One thing bothering me is section-5.3 of SET-O form.What should i write in this section? Any suggestion/advice please.[/quote]
paste the question here don't rememeber it by hard :D [/quote]

Hi askhan,
The question in section-5.3 is 'Are you working in the UK? YES or NO' and what is your salary in GBP?

askhan

Post by askhan » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:38 pm

silk route wrote:Thanks askhan. One thing bothering me is section-5.3 of SET-O form.What should i write in this section? Any suggestion/advice please.
paste the question here don't rememeber it by hard :D [/quote]

Hi askhan,
The question in section-5.3 is 'Are you working in the UK? YES or NO' and what is your salary in GBP?[/quote]

Hi Mate..what is so difficult about this question ??

I believe you are in Uk and you worked here too ? So what's the issue

And enter the gross salary mentioned on payslip
Kind Regard,
A.Khan

silk route

Post by silk route » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:23 pm

askhan wrote:
silk route wrote:Thanks askhan. One thing bothering me is section-5.3 of SET-O form.What should i write in this section? Any suggestion/advice please.
paste the question here don't rememeber it by hard :D
Hi askhan,
The question in section-5.3 is 'Are you working in the UK? YES or NO' and what is your salary in GBP?[/quote]

Hi Mate..what is so difficult about this question ??

I believe you are in Uk and you worked here too ? So what's the issue

And enter the gross salary mentioned on payslip[/quote]

Hi askhan,

As i mentioned in earlier post, I got redundant in June-2015 (last week) and I may not get the job until the time of ILR application in October-2015. So, I would be unemployed in Oct-2015 whilst applying for ILR. What should I response in section-5.3 , YES or NO ?? I presume NO with justification in cover letter. Am i correct?