ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how to book peo appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

anthony1234
Newly Registered

how to book peo appointment

Post by anthony1234 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:50 pm

Hello there

Please could some one tell me how to book the window appointment from the home office website. i have tried many times but its always unavailable in all the offices around the country.
has any one else facing the same problem? i have heard that there is a software which can easily
do the booking on our behalf. i need to get the appointment for december.

kind regards

pelen23

Re: how to book peo appointment

Post by pelen23 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:47 pm

Hi there

It is too soon to book for December. As far as I know you can only book an appointment in 42 days in advance. When you search appointments, keep your available from / to dates as narrow as possible . Focus on the dates you want to have the appointment. For example if you want December 15th , search available from December 13th to December 17th. Don't do available from December 1st to December 31th. When you search like that it only gives you the earliest appointments available, not the whole month.

As I said it might be too soon book for December .

Good luck

Simplyhuman

Post by Simplyhuman » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:58 pm

pelen23 wrote:Hi there

It is too soon to book for December. As far as I know you can only book an appointment in 42 days in advance. When you search appointments, keep your available from / to dates as narrow as possible . Focus on the dates you want to have the appointment. For example if you want December 15th , search available from December 13th to December 17th. Don't do available from December 1st to December 31th. When you search like that it only gives you the earliest appointments available, not the whole month.

As I said it might be too soon book for December .

Good luck
I can second the reply by 'pelen23’.

Don't try to book too much in advance as you won't see the availability beyond 6/7 weeks in future. At least that was the case when I was trying to book one. And the second point too, try to narrow down your date range to fit your preferred date in there, otherwise the system only shows you the earliest availability as explained by pelen23.

Hope it helps and you can book the preferred appointment.

Good luck.

anthony1234
Newly Registered

Post by anthony1234 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:49 pm

Hi, i just need to ask which form should my wife should fill in, as iam about to go to window app for the ILR on Tier 1 general(5 yrs) basis.
she arrived in UK in June 2014 i.e 6 months ago, that makes less than 2 yrs. we also have a uk born baby of 1 month.

i am applying for my ilr alone on the window then after getting mying i will apply for my wife and son. to make things simpler for my visa.
Kindly help me out with the right form to fill in. and which one is easy to get, either tier 1 general dependent extension or ilr dependent??

senior members pls comment and advise.

Thanks

anthony1234
Newly Registered

Post by anthony1234 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:44 am

senior members pls comment and advise.

anthony1234
Newly Registered

Post by anthony1234 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:29 pm

senior members please advice me thnaks