ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2 payrolls only one payment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

silverTR
Norway

2 payrolls only one payment

Post by silverTR » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:06 pm

Hi All

I will apply for ILR in couple of weeks and I recently discovered that my ex employer paid 2 payroll's sum all together to bank account at once.
E.g I have a payroll with 1000£ and another one with 2000£ for different months But employers paid them 3000£.
Do you think it would be problem ? If I just write a note that they are paid together .
Or should I ask my employer to arrange another payroll for that specific period.. or Would I be just fine with a written explanation form employer ?

At worst case I think I will be fine if I exclude that period but then I will be showing evidence for the last 10 months of 12 months. Do you think it is alright ?

Appreciate your help!

silverTR
Norway

Re: 2 payrolls only one payment

Post by silverTR » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:03 pm

any one ?

jibri
BANNED

Post by jibri » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:51 pm

What was the reason for paying two months together ? it means either they paid late or early for one month. how come you did not realize that you are getting paid late or early that's strange. I think you should not mention this that you just find it out. Ideally money should transfer on the date of payment as per payslip, however of the payment actually adds up for two months it should be fine but you need to give some reasonable reason. wait for other experts advice.

silverTR
Norway

Post by silverTR » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:57 pm

I was TUPEed to that company and their payment policy was paying advance starting from 6th of the month.
So for the first month in the company , I was paid an amount for 6 days(first payslip) and the upcoming month's salary(second payslip).