ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR queries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

expertbuddy

ILR queries

Post by expertbuddy » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:46 pm

Hi Guys,

1. For first 2.8 years i was in full time employment and shifted to Contracting. Since i got earnings for 8 months and due to tax efficiency i haven't taken any salary and stuff for 4 months. Then after than 2 years to till date, i am doing contracting, will it have any issues on ILR?

2. I passed Life in Uk test, in the pass certificate, the current post code is mentioned, i have changed house. I hope thats ok, but just thought of confirming

3. For english language can i show PBS calculator print out. is it ok along with degree?

4. P60 for the last 3 years are online copy? Is that fine?

Thanks

Casa

Re: ILR queries

Post by Casa » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:55 pm

You haven't said which under which category of visa you're applying. :?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

expertbuddy

Post by expertbuddy » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:16 pm

Casa wrote:You haven't said which under which category of visa you're applying. :?

Sorry about that. I am completing Tier 1 General 5 years in Feb and applying for ILR

expertbuddy

Post by expertbuddy » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:47 am

Any reply or help on this?