ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

expertbuddy

ILR

Post by expertbuddy » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:59 pm

Hi,

I am going to PEO appointment for ILR.

For this current year, i havent paid the corporation tax since accountant is currently in the process of submitting tax and tax due is on 30th september 2016.

Is this fine? However i can show the funds in my business bank account and also a tax calculation amt estimate of how much i will be paying for corporation tax

2. Since i arrived in uk on April 2011 and my initial tier 1 visa granted date is from 18 Feb 2011, i have only 4 years of tax paid. For the current year running, i will be paying only on April

Just want to check on the above two points

Thanks

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: ILR

Post by Wanderer » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:04 pm

expertbuddy wrote:Hi,

I am going to PEO appointment for ILR.

For this current year, i havent paid the corporation tax since accountant is currently in the process of submitting tax and tax due is on 30th september 2016.

Is this fine? However i can show the funds in my business bank account and also a tax calculation amt estimate of how much i will be paying for corporation tax

2. Since i arrived in uk on April 2011 and my initial tier 1 visa granted date is from 18 Feb 2011, i have only 4 years of tax paid. For the current year running, i will be paying only on April

Just want to check on the above two points

Thanks
Will definitely go in the 'too hard' pile and be dealt with by the back-office with the rest of the postals. Don't use the PEO....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

expertbuddy

Post by expertbuddy » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:31 pm

We usually have 9 months and 1 days for the due date. So wondering an accountant letter will help here?

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:09 pm

PLEASE! No more posts regarding tax discrepancies. This forum is for Immigration issues only. Google a tax forum
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.